739 users online (108 members and 631 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 984
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655

    NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #7

    Please continue the conversation here.

    Please remember our rules. If you're unsure, please visit our Rule Forum....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

    Remember Websleuths is a victim friendly website.



    NV - Tammy Meyers Media & Timeline Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***

    Previous threads:

    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6


    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    Is there anything we need to do to watch the upcoming live newscast tonight?

    http://www.mynews3.com/content/video/live/default.aspx

    Or will it just start airing over the internet when it starts?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post
    Is there anything we need to do to watch the upcoming live newscast tonight?

    http://www.mynews3.com/content/video/live/default.aspx

    Or will it just start airing over the internet when it starts?
    I think you'll have to press play when the video player shows up on screen.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    I think you'll have to press play when the video player shows up on screen.
    Thanks. So the video player will just show up on the screen? That's what I needed to know.

  5. #5
    EXCLUSIVE: Andrews says, "Are you going to put someone to death that wasn't there and is not involved."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Andrews says, "Are you going to put someone to death that wasn't there and is not involved."
    Where is it that he said that?

  7. #7
    Antonio Castelan spoke with him and releasing snippets on his twitter page.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    Where is it that he said that?
    https://twitter.com/CastelanTV/with_replies

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    Thank you for the link Midge!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post
    Thanks. So the video player will just show up on the screen? That's what I needed to know.
    I refreshed my screen and it just loaded up now


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Got a new piece...the main interview will be on at 6, but they showed a new piece. Andrews says he had nothing to do with that night. He didn't go with EN that night, but picked EN up the next day and didn't know anything about what had happened the night before.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    Got a new piece...the main interview will be on at 6, but they showed a new piece. Andrews says he had nothing to do with that night. He didn't go with EN that night, but picked EN up the next day and didn't know anything about what had happened the night before.
    That's believable since it seems half of Vegas gives EN rides.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    I refreshed my screen and it just loaded up now
    It's working for me. I guess we have 45 minutes until the 6pm airing.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post
    That's believable since it seems half of Vegas gives EN rides.
    Then why did he delete EN's information from his cell phone?
    Just my opinion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,125
    OMG! It's already in the high 80s in Vegas. I could not live there.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6
    By bessie in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1144
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 07:23 PM
  2. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5
    By bessie in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 06:13 AM
  3. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3
    By fran in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 11:54 AM
  4. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2
    By fran in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1372
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:07 AM
  5. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1
    By los2188 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1235
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 08:03 PM

Tags for this Thread