928 users online (245 members and 683 guests)  

Websleuths News

Sex offender escapes from state hospital treatment unit/ND

A sex offender who has criminal convictions for assaulting young girls escaped from North Dakota's state mental hospital, where he has been confined for treatment, authorities said.

David Johnson, 28

More than 20 sex offenders are confined at a special unit of the Jamestown hospital for counseling and treatment. The process is called civil commitment, and it takes place when prosecutors, a judge and analysts consider the person sexually dangerous.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I say once they break free it should be a free for all that we can hunt his ass down and castrate or kill him! I would much prefer killing him!