1050 users online (189 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Jessie Barnes, 35, Wichita Falls, 23 Feb 2015

Jessie David Barnes

Wichita Falls Police Search for Missing Man
    The Wichita Falls Police Department is asking for information about the whereabouts of 35-year-old Jessie David Barnes.

Barnes is described as a black male, 5'9 and weighing around 150 lbs.

Barnes was last seen wearing a white baseball cap, plaid jacket, and light colored pants and glasses at the United Market Street.

The vehicle description is a white 1999-door Ford Explorer with a Texas tag DX7F024 with a Texas flag sticker on the back window in the lower left corner and a Browning logo in the center.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

by the bay
    Jessie David Barnes, 35, was last seen Feb. 23, his last known location was at United Market Street, 4590, Kell West Boulevard, where he was seen on security footage pumping gas.

Bring Jessie Barnes Home FB

He has a tattoo on his left arm RIP JC with date -Tattoo on right arm arm a cross. Very distinctive birth mark on his waist,
    The page also states "On February 23rd, 2015 Jessie Barnes also known as Oreo went missing after going to cash his income tax check. He has not been seen or heard from since."

His facebook, last msg a bit concerning:

Uhhh.....yeah....very concerning. I hope LE is aware of this.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Wichita Falls Man Missing Since February
    For more than five weeks now, friends and family of a Wichita Falls man say they have not seen him, nor have they heard from him and they're concerned.

"The last time I saw him was about 2:30 that afternoon," Joy Amyx, Jessie's family member said.

Family and friends of 35-year-old Jessie Barnes are desperate to know where he is. He hasn't been seen since February 23rd.

"He had gone out to pay some bills and pay the rent," Amyx said.

The last time he was seen was at Market Street on Kell and Fairway getting gas.

"I don't know. I've been going over all these scenarios thinking what could have happened, and I don't know," Jody Lear, Jessie's friend said.

Jessie has been added to NamUs.
    Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Jessie
    Middle name David
    Last name Barnes
    Date last seen February 23, 2015 00:00
    Date entered 06/15/2015
    Age last seen 35 to years old
    Age now 36 years old
    Race Black/African American
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 69.0
    Weight (pounds) 150.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
    DNA Status: Samples submitted - Tests not complete
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

From August:

Barnes was last seen Feb. 24 in Freer driving a 1999 Ford Explorer, police said. It is believed that Jessie was on his way to the Corpus Christi area at the time...
    Freer is nearly 500 miles south of Wichita Falls, about seven and a half hours away. I wonder how they're sure it was him?

Still missing as of November according to Jessie's FB page, linked above.