763 users online (196 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Missing persons window on right side of page

Is there new formatting that has a side split display with a missing persons window, true crime radio and advertising on the right side of all pages? I cannot close it and it takes up too much space in my opinion. This will be horrible for my smartphone. It causes the main threads to become too squished. No likey. Sorry.

I was just looking for a post on this. Yep, window is squished. Also, I have no ads and still getting ads.

Me too! Me no likey, either. I thought it was just me...I cannot read here if it stays this way. I have macular degeneration and I have enuf trouble as it is to read here. This is crazy!

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Yeah, I noticed this too.
    I no likey either.
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala? Missing since 2011!

Working to resolve that as we speak, matou.

p.s. Great to see you! xo

I have disabled this for mobile users, I can understand the frustration for those users. Actually there will be a new lightweight mobile skin coming very soon.

For those who should not be seeing ads, I will be looking into this issue.

Dave...I am not a mobile user. This is occurring on my regular desktop computer screen...just wanted to let you know.

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave AHFB View Post
    I have disabled this for mobile users, I can understand the frustration for those users. Actually there will be a new lightweight mobile skin coming very soon.

For those who should not be seeing ads, I will be looking into this issue.
    I'm not a mobile user and it's not an ad. It's a big box on the right side with sections for the missing forum showing posts, Tricia's radio show and one titled Advertising.

It's crowding out the posts by pushing them to the left. It's extremely difficult to read like this.

The main forum page looks normal but it's on every other page.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Dave...I am not a mobile user. This is occurring on my regular desktop computer screen...just wanted to let you know.
    me too......on my laptop......help!!!!

i can't do this
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

yes, this wasn't an issue with my laptop until just a while ago. I hope it goes poof LOL. Thanks beach and dave for your hard work.

I second what Ranch says up above ^^^^. I'm on a desktop and mine is doing the same thing. It makes it very difficult to read. I hope it doesn't stay this way!

I feel better that it's not just me!

I thought I screwed something up setting wise and couldn't figure out how to undo it! (I'm another on a laptop not a mobile/tablet)

Not only extremely hard to read and navigate, but the buttons are so smushed onto one another it's extremely difficult to hit "thanks" vs one of the reply options, etc.

Waaaahh! Um, I mean I hope it gets fixed soon and thanks to Dave for working on it!

I thought it was something screwy with my tablet. All posts/pages are smashed to the left even if I close out the boxes on the right(missing persons,radio & ads)

Ditto on the narrow threads, plus having a hard time posting. Sometimes it hangs and duplicate posts show up. Many others have double plus posts in the Germanywings thread. Good luck & thanks Dave. Hope you get it fixed!

Still have that darn popup when trying to thank people too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast