03-28-2015, 12:09 AM #1
Great Things Coming to WebsleuthsIF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS POST PLEASE CLICK HERE AND GO TO THE JURY ROOM
The lawsuit has been settled. I am once again the sole owner of Websleuths.
We have some great things in store for you.
You will like what we will be adding. It's not about change, it's about adding on to your already good experience on Websleuths. We want to make it GREAT!
Thank you all for your patience while I dealt with the lawsuit.
More on the lawsuit later but now I will enjoy the relief of knowing I can come to Websleuths and actually get things done.
It is a GLORIOUS DAY.
To start we want to hear from you. I have set up a new email account, email@example.com
You do not have to give your name or username. Just drop us a note and tell us what you would like to see done at Websleuths
We are also restructuring our staff. You know your fellow posters right? How about nominating someone you know to become a moderator on Websleuths.
Here is a list of benefits:
*fun whining emails from people who think you are an idiot
*Being accused of being pro-defendant and pro-prosecution in the same sentence
*Being accused of being a serial killer
*Being accused of being the Zodiac Killer (this is different that being accused of being a serial killer because you were probably not born when the Zodiac was active so this deserves it's own line)
You also get to hear from the following:
*family members of crime victims who are grateful for your hard work
*Law enforcement members who actually like what you do
and you get to work with me, Tricia "Cuddles" Griffith.
So there you go. Let's hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by Tricia; 03-28-2015 at 02:35 AM.
03-28-2015, 01:44 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
"How about nominating someone you know to become a moderator on Websleuths."
A member I talked wondered about salary & benefits you may have forgotten to list?
- one month paid vacation.
- full medical, dental, eye ins. for self & family, w private room for hospitalizations.
- all federal, state, and local holidays, off and paid.
- birthday off and paid.
- free daycare for preschoolers.
- tuition paid at private elem, middle & high school of choice.
- tuition paid at public or private university, for bachelor, master, & doctorate programs.
- country club initiation fees and dues paid.
- company car, gas, maintenance, & ins. paid.
- executive dining room access w meals paid at company headquarters.
- executive gym w personal trainer and massage service at company headquarters.
- 4 season tickets for luxury box at up to 3 prof sports teams.
- 4 season tickets orchestra level, for symphony, orchestra & ballet.
- annual passes for local art museum, botanical garden, history museum.
(LOL. J/K. LOL.)
03-28-2015, 02:16 AM #3
Congratulations Tricia! A thousand pounds off your shoulders so you can breathe and enjoy life again!!
03-28-2015, 02:33 AM #4
Hey, if members want to comment on this there is a thread in the jury room. Sorry, I meant to do this earlier and got distracted.
I'm going to close this one. I wanted visitors to be able to see it too.
If you are a member and want to comment on this post here is your link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11634418
By Tricia in forum JonBenet RamseyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2015, 06:01 PM