GA - Joella Reaves, 11, beaten & starved to death, Stockbridge, 1 Dec 2003

L

lppointer

:mad: I just get so angry, when adults are hurting and killing are kids. They don't need a trial, they don't deserve a trial.:evil: when is it ever going to stop. When the killers have no rights, then it might stop, now they just get protected and some slimy hot shot lawyer bails them out if the fee is high enough.:confused:

These scum should be killed in the same fashion that they killed this innocent, defenseless child.

When I was in third grade back in the early 70's, a classmate was murdered by her parents. My little friend's name was Donita. She was there one day, gone the next. It was the first time there was not an explanation, not a reason, no answer to "WHY"?. I will never forget her, her face is etched in my mind, I see her on the playground, walking to school. A child's classmate's are part of their 'family'. And she died in vain. Nothing has changed all these years later! It is such a hopeless feeling.

I will never understand how someone can be so warped they do these evil things!!!!!!!!!!
I pray this sweet child is at peace now and knows no pain!!

More info on this... people "shocked" that this couple could have done this.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/clayton/1203/05joella.html

WHEN are people going to learn that child molesters DO NOT have a stamp on their head saying what they do, baby killers wear sweaters & go to church, & "up standing" citizens kill their kids.

Unlike Linda Arndt (JBR case), you can't SEE murder in their eyes.

Wake up people.

I live in the Atlanta area so I've been reading about this since they were arrested. I've been searching for one certain article but I can't find it. It seems the neighborhood children had been telling their parents that Joella had bruises on her. No one reported it. Also reported locally but not in the CNN article was that Joella's father had just gotten custody of her. Her real mother is deceased. It didn't say where she was before being put in that monster's care but it was sure better.

I'll keep looking for the articles.

Originally posted by AliSleuth
It didn't say where she was before being put in that monster's care but it was sure better.
It often is better and only the intervention of the state or well-meaning do-gooders makes things worse. One 14 year old girl was chained (literally) in the back of a van and was being rented out for twenty dollars. When "rescued" her first words were please don't send me back to the orphanage. It seems she didn't mind the man chaining her up or keeping all the money, she felt she was eating and living better than in the orphanage.

Toth, I think you're getting a little out of hand here. It has been said by many experts that children will beg beg beg to stay with their mom & dad irregardless of the severity of the abuse because they believe the abuse is deserved and are desparate to be loved by their parents.

Why are you here on Websleuths? It sounds like you believe there is no "bad" in the world, just "choices".

My 2 cents

Originally posted by blueclouds
irregardless
It sounds like you believe there is no "bad" in the world, just "choices".
Not at all. 'Irregardless' is bad grammar, not merely a choice.

Please do not think I am not concerned about this incident. I've shown my concern by asking how damaged the umbrella is and whether the umbrella is getting better. So don't think I am unconcerned. I'll admit I'm not particularly concerned about the umbrella. If this had been a natural child of the accused I would say that the kid and the parents were pretty much all the same. I don't know much about the kid's life, but I rather doubt that there were no signs that something like this was going to be happening. Is it unfortunate? Sure: look at the taxpayer's money being wasted. But cheer up, if he gets booted out of the Navy, we won't have to pay him his pension while he sits in a cell.

"I've shown my concern by asking how damaged the umbrella is and whether the umbrella is getting better."

How much more hurtful CAN you be???

Originally posted by mindys
"I've shown my concern by asking how damaged the umbrella is and whether the umbrella is getting better."

How much more hurtful CAN you be???

Toth talks this way about a lot of the cases involving kids being killed by parents. I stopped trying to figure out what he is all about long ago.

Originally posted by Toth
Not at all. 'Irregardless' is bad grammar, not merely a choice.

Please do not think I am not concerned about this incident. I've shown my concern by asking how damaged the umbrella is and whether the umbrella is getting better. So don't think I am unconcerned. I'll admit I'm not particularly concerned about the umbrella. If this had been a natural child of the accused I would say that the kid and the parents were pretty much all the same. I don't know much about the kid's life, but I rather doubt that there were no signs that something like this was going to be happening. Is it unfortunate? Sure: look at the taxpayer's money being wasted. But cheer up, if he gets booted out of the Navy, we won't have to pay him his pension while he sits in a cell.

YOU ARE HEARTLESS! Do us all a favor........stop posting...........

Originally posted by BeeBee
Toth talks this way about a lot of the cases involving kids being killed by parents.
As opposed perhaps to most posters who seem to think that if some disgusting low-life kills his own kid, that kid was somehow going to grow up to be a responsible worthwhile human being?

Originally posted by Toth
As opposed perhaps to most posters who seem to think that if some disgusting low-life kills his own kid, that kid was somehow going to grow up to be a responsible worthwhile human being?

You know what Toth? Unless you have some sort of ESP that you're not telling us about then you don't know what they will grow up to be!

I have no recollection of my childhood up until the time I was around 14 or 15 years old. I know my father was an abuser because I suffered at his hands at that time and if not for just pure luck, he would have killed my brother at one time. And yep, my brother grew up to be a pretty low lifed human being. However, some children decide (fighting genetics if you would want to word it that way) to try and go a different route than the parents. Or A parent. That's what I did. My children were never abused. And, I have always been a law abiding citizen.

So, "regardless" of what you think, some children from disgusting low life parents can actually grow up and be a responsible worthwhile human being. I know. Because I AM one.

http://www.davepelzer.com/aboutb.htm

Toth,
Dave Pelzer.
He is an example of someone coming from a family of what you call low-lifes. He grew up and wrote a Child Called It and The Lost boy...A man named Dave...
You need to try reading them. I hope you do because it sounds like your library needs a little broadening.
Here is a portion....

"Dave is the living example that all of us have the capability to better ourselves no matter what the odds. One's life is forever changed after living through the eyes of A Child Called "It.""

I thought ws would have banned you long ago. In a way, it is good to have such a complete radical post here. It gives me a glimpse of the "maniacal" side of humanity.

I hope you get well.

I just have to comment here. It is obvious that Toth is loving this! This is probably exactly the reaction he/she is looking for. He/she is obviously intelligent and is more than likely aware of the things you are saying.

I say why waste your energy to entertain someone like this? Unless it is someone you care about it's not worth it!!

If you can take a step back and block out the awful things that the discussion is centered around, (yes, I know they are very terrible!!) it is quite entertaining that he/she is able to control complete strangers in this way.

On other threads we are using the Ignore feature with great success. May I recommend it here as well?

This is a very sad story. This child did not deserve to die.

Elle

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back