988 users online (175 members and 813 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

They need to start exterminating these guys just on their looks!

Again, what were two little 6 yr. old girls doing out riding their bikes in the evening? I guess not all parents listen to the nightly news. Someone was definitely watching over these two precious little ones.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Ya just can't be too careful - these nuts are everywhere and there are thousands and thousands of them!

I say make an example of a couple of them. This is totally intolerable!

Vigilantes for Children - may I be the first to join!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Ya just can't be too careful - these nuts are everywhere and there are thousands and thousands of them!

Honey, I am right behind you. This has reached an epidemic proportion.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    It is true. They do have that look in the eyes like the bowels of hell!! I am mad & I am not going to take this anymore. Schmerty signing up for the vigilantes. This has GOT TO STOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    They need to start exterminating these guys just on their looks!

Again, what were two little 6 yr. old girls doing out riding their bikes in the evening? I guess not all parents listen to the nightly news. Someone was definitely watching over these two precious little ones.
    I hear ya Sniffy! I feel bad my son will never know days like I had in my youth. Carefree days spent bike riding with friends.....

My kid isn't allowed to even ride his bike on the street! My husband & I bought bikes and we haul them to the park to ride. The crazy speeding drivers, drunk drivers and pedophiles insure my son will be very supervised at all times!

Oh people need to pay attention that you can not let your children do ANYTHING by themselves anymore nowadays. Those poor little girls. Fry this piece of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    I hear ya Sniffy! I feel bad my son will never know days like I had in my youth. Carefree days spent bike riding with friends.....

My kid isn't allowed to even ride his bike on the street! My husband & I bought bikes and we haul them to the park to ride. The crazy speeding drivers, drunk drivers and pedophiles insure my son will be very supervised at all times!
    I want to join the vigilantes too! This is just getting silly. These pervs commit an offense, are tried and found guilty and then released into the mainstream after doing a fraction of the time they deserved in the first place.
    They can't be cured, they can't be released back into society. We have enough pervs that haven't been caught yet to keep us busy. without having to recapture the ones who get out and reoffend. gggrrrrr...

Linda, my kids had a little bit of the freedom I had, but nothing as good as I had growing up. We used to be off pretty early in the morning, checked in at lunchtime, usually, then off again until dinner. After dinner and chores, I was off again until dark and as I got a bit older, well after dark. We explored woods, took off on bike excursions to unknown destinations and rode our bikes down the main highway for 8 miles or so, until we got to a public beach.
    My kids never knew that kind of fun but I did try to let them have a little freedom. Of course, if I had a child now, it would be a totally different story again. It's just gotten worse, not better, and we need, as a country, to stop these people before they offend and make sure if they offend, they are gone from society forever. I just am not sure how we can.

Instead of getting voted "off the island", we can vote these vile creatures unto an island. Off a few thousand miles from any shore, surrounded by sharks and mines and they can get supplies dropped off every week. If they start killing each other off.....well...chit happens.
    Suzi

Reputation is what you are in the light.
    Character is what you are in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by poco

-------------

Poco you are so right!! How can we make someone listen?? I am so mad I want to swear!!! We need to start beating the living ch*t out of these guys,turn them over to the parents of the kids,let them go to work on them.I cannot understand how members of this ACLU can say they ( the molesters) have rights.They lose their rights when they attack a child.I am so freaking mad! I recieved an e mail today from the State of Ohio giving me the names and addresses of a few more predators within a mile of my home.This is a modest nice neighborhood~wonder how many parents in this area are aware of these a**holes living close by.I seriously think I will print out the names and addys~hang it on a pole near the store I work in.Castration at least should be mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nore
    -------------

Poco you are so right!! How can we make someone listen?? I am so mad I want to swear!!! We need to start beating the living ch*t out of these guys,turn them over to the parents of the kids,let them go to work on them.I cannot understand how members of this ACLU can say they ( the molesters) have rights.They lose their rights when they attack a child.I am so freaking mad! I recieved an e mail today from the State of Ohio giving me the names and addresses of a few more predators within a mile of my home.This is a modest nice neighborhood~wonder how many parents in this area are aware of these a**holes living close by.I seriously think I will print out the names and addys~hang it on a pole near the store I work in.Castration at least should be mandatory.
    I say we should lop off their hands! and no prostheses! It would keep children safe and force them to eat on their bellys like the maggots they are!

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    I say we should lop off their hands! and no prostheses! It would keep children safe and force them to eat on their bellys like the maggots they are!
    Bonne Idea!

-------------

I get the same email's. It is so scary how close these SOB's live. They are doing a mandatory move of any sexual predators that live near a school and one of those sick pieces of **** actually said that if they make him move he will re-offend. He should immediatly be arrested for threatening that. Oh makes me sick what our children and grandchildren have to face. This needs to stop! I have my cousins petition online if anyone wants to sign it. Its for tougher sexual and killer laws of children. It's called Kaylee's law.
    www.petitiononline.com.07232005/petition.html
    Please sign it the laws need to change

Anngelique before I even clicked on the link I knew what it was, I am truly sick of reading this chit. It is to the point that every single week there is an article in the paper about a child being molested. Apparently the powers that be are not listening what we need is some kind of Hands Across America for stronger child abuse laws. Something where the whole Nation comes together to let this government know that we want our children protected. WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM LISTEN

-------------

I think that we have to assume that there are predators living in our neighborhood and act accordingly. Even though we can get a list of those that are registered there are other offenders that the system has lost track of...46 in my county...and then there are the perverts that just haven't gotten caught yet but they are as dangerous as the rest. Look at that guy who was just discovered who had abused thousands of little kids according to his list. If he had been prosecuted for all of those kids he would be serving hundreds of years....evidentally he didn't get caught and the kids didn't tell.

I seriously believe that the only way this is going to stop is to give these predators LWOP the first time they touch a child. No second chance. Why should they get another chance to damage another child. Maybe they should build a prison for predators alone. Everyone knows that these predators can't stop doing what they do. It is foolish to let them out of prison. Of course the law makers would never agree to "one strike and you are out." They would all be crying about the criminals rights.....unless one of their children or grandchildren was damaged by a predator. Then the laws might be changed in one day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast