VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested, and the charges/convictions, because that is in MSM.

If you post arrest or court records, you MUST redact victims' names and include a link.

Bottom line, keep the focus on AJ, and what is happening now.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Link

Please continue here for AJ

I feel sorry for all those that donated to the gimmeyocash website. I'm sure they directly funded his increased drug usage. They raised a good sum of cash, too. :(

Way back in the beginning , I asked a local who claimed to know AJ, if she usually carried a purse. Poster replied that she'd never seen her carry one. I then asked about a travel bag, because I simply can't imagine she came home from college without taking a travel bag full of clothing, personal item, etc. I followed up by asking Zach about that travel bag...was it found in the house or was it missing? Can't recall if Zach ever answered that, but a few days later, another local said that Josh said he was sure her suitcase (travel bag, whatever) was missing from the house.

Okay...that was just a quick review so that everyone can follow my line of thinking here.

I don't think that AJ would carry her regular clothes in the same bag she carries her softball things in. Athletic clothes get pretty nasty. So maybe there were 2 bags? I don't know. But if her travel bag, with her clothes/personal items/etc. IS actually missing, then what are the odds that WH (or any other abductor) took AJ against her will and thought to bring that travel bag? I just think that didn't happen. That's why I've always believed that AJ took that bag and left the house of her own volition. Now...did she go to WH's hotel room? I think so. BUT, it is possible that she took that bag and went somewhere else. Maybe to nephbro's house...who knows? It seems MORE than obvious to me that WH is lying about ALOT of things, especially the gas station meeting, so it's almost impossible for me to believe that he doesn't know what happened to AJ. If I'm following where my logic leads me here, I would have to say that I honestly believe that AJ took her bag and went to WH's hotel room. What happened after that? I can merely guess.

JMO

Incidentally, the type of clothing found on S Battlefield, appear to me to be all athletic clothing. So if there was a gym bag AND a travel bag...where's the travel bag and/or it's contents?

It was put out by the BF at one of the searches when asked if she had a suitcase and he said no but possibly a back bag not a big school back pack but one of those bags that you can carry small items in that's tighten and opened by the ropes that go over your shoulders.... I hope I'm explaining this correctly

From what I've seen, I'd suspect that the underlying current is "do as I say, not as I do."

I might be alone on this one, but I do not think he gave her $200. The pretense of meeting I think is just a way to explain away the reason any witnesses might have seen him with her or even in the neighborhood.

Just as a reminder, she was initially last seen at 7am. Then a few days later WH has a revelation and states he saw her at around noon. Then a few days later he explains he met her because she calls (which she "never does") to ask for money (which she ALSO "never does"). And he just gives her $200 because the week before he overheard her and her mom talking about GOPros. Wait what? How did he overhear this conversation if he had been kicked out of the house? I think it's because none of it ever happened. IMO

Drug users have scales as well for 2 reasons. 1) To make sure that the delivered drug is the right amount of grams. This would help with making sure your dealer didnt short you. 2) They also use the scale for when they are selling some of their stash to another user. Usually they will add a little bit of cut like baking soda to add to the cocaine for the purpose of making the weight seem accurate. This way they can make side change of subpar product in order to support their habit of the good stuff.

I might be alone on this one, but I do not think he gave her $200. The pretense of meeting I think is just a way to explain away the reason any witnesses might have seen him with her or even in the neighborhood.

Just as a reminder, she was initially last seen at 7am. Then a few days later WH has a revelation and states he saw her at around noon. Then a few days later he explains he met her because she calls (which she "never does") to ask for money (which she ALSO "never does"). And he just gives her $200 because the week before he overheard her and her mom talking about GOPros. Wait what? How did he overhear this conversation if he had been kicked out of the house? I think it's because none of it ever happened. IMO

Yep. Agree 100 percent. This makes no sense.

I weep for the children left in JH's custody. I hope emergency custody hearings are underway.

Do drug "users" typically keep a scale? No, that's for measuring to sell. If they did have a scale for measuring their buy, they wouldn't dump it out loose on the scale. No way. Yet, there was residue.

I'm pretty sure the cops know that, but he admitted to using vs. selling so as not to incur yet another felony charge. However, I'm sure he'll still get nailed with such a charge (intent to sell) before this is over. If not, it will still play a role in his overall time spent in prison. He won't be walking around any time soon, thank goodness.

Do drug "users" typically keep a scale? No, that's for measuring to sell. If they did have a scale for measuring their buy, they wouldn't dump it out loose on the scale. No way. Yet, there was residue.

I'm pretty sure the cops know that, but he admitted to using vs. selling so as not to incur yet another felony charge. However, I'm sure he'll still get nailed with such a charge (intent to sell) before this is over. If not, it will still play a role in his overall time spent in prison. He won't be walking around any time soon, thank goodness.

Drug users have scales as well for 2 reasons. 1) To make sure that the delivered drug is the right amount of grams. This would help with making sure your dealer didnt short you. 2) They also use the scale for when they are selling some of their stash to another user. Usually they will add a little bit of cut like baking soda to add to the cocaine for the purpose of making the weight seem accurate. This way they can make side change of subpar product in order to support their habit of the good stuff.

A seasoned user that buys more than a recreational/casual amount will typically have a scale not only to check a purchase, but to help divide it into smaller amounts for sale or use. Coke is typically divvied out into little vials by gram, so if he bought several oz for example, he would want to split it up.

Knowing what we do about the coke use, consider also what credit cards come in handy for.

Of course we don't know or sure he was snorting coke or smoking rock. Rock is certainly cheaper and likely easier to get.

Again, I think he was being questioned about where the $300 went-$100 the first week for a gram, $200 for an "eight ball" the next week-ie increased usage.

A seasoned user that buys more than a recreational/casual amount will typically have a scale not only to check a purchase, but to help divide it into smaller amounts for sale or use. Coke is typically divvied out into little vials by gram, so if he bought several oz for example, he would want to split it up.

Knowing what we do about the coke use, consider also what credit cards come in handy for.

Of course we don't know or sure he was snorting coke or smoking rock. Rock is certainly cheaper and likely easier to get.

Listen to the podcast with "shewhoshallnotbenamed." IMO he's a snorter.

If a plumber comes to my house with Game Over tattooed on his eyelids then his employer would be hearing from me. What kind of ratchet business would send a guy like that to work at someone's home or business. Now I have no problem with tattoos but come on. His eyelids would be screaming to me and saying "YES I AM A CONVICTED FELON AND I WILL BE WORKING IN YOUR HOME; SO HIDE YOUR GOODS".

Maybe we could look at just the statements that he know could actually be verified by others. Like police might questions a $200 withdrawal from the bank so he had to come up with a reason. Maybe he didn't really give her the money but he could have used it for drugs or something to explain what happened to the $200.
I wonder if he did meet out with her some where because he had to put himself with her at some point in case he was caught on camera somewhere or someone saw them together. I also hope the police showed AJ's mom the 7-11 video also but I'm sure they did. That could actually be a piece of evidence we don't know about. I think in all his interviews in his ramblings he is explaining away at certain points in case someone saw him at some place he shouldn't have otherwise been. I'm having a hard time discrediting the sightings of her in her truck and of course...the white car. :)

Again, I think he was being questioned about where the $300 went-$100 the first week for a gram, $200 for an "eight ball" the next week-ie increased usage.

Also since dealers get waaayyyy more time for selling crack. This leaves users to buy the coke and add baking soda to cook up their own crack.

Crack users tend to be more addicted then coke users even though its the same thing. One is just powder form and one is rock form.

But history shows that the crack era had people doing things that the coke era didnt.

With coke it was the discos and the clubs and house party scenes. But with crack it was the back alley, and run down motel scene with sexual predatory offenses being at an all time high.

So Wes may say he used coke. But he could really have been smoking crack as well at any given moment . Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni