1097 users online (235 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OR - Shauna Fowler, 27, Powell Butte, 26 March 2015

Shauna Fowler - Shauna Fowler's Facebook Page

Powell Butte woman missing; leads sought
    27-year-old Powell Butte woman disappeared late Thursday night, leaving behind her purse, cellphone, car and dogs, and prompting authorities Sunday to ask the public for any information on her whereabouts.

The Crook County Sheriff’s Office took the report Friday that Shauna Fowler had been missing since about 11 p.m. Thursday, said Sgt. Bill Elliott.

Fowler's mother, Valerie Smart, said it's very out of character for her daughter to drop from sight and had not happened before. She said her daughter was living in a travel trailer on the ranch property in Powell Butte and had been looking for a job.

"She left her purse here, her cellphone, her car, her dogs -- she had nothing with her but the clothes she had on," Smart said. She also said her daughter "is on social media every day" but has not posted since she disappeared.
    http://m.ktvz.com/news/Powell-Butte-...ought/32081160
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Powell Butte Woman Disappeared Last Thursday
    http://www.mycentraloregon.com/2015/...last-thursday/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

More of the same limited info but posting in case something happens to the other links.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/...-car/70691762/

POWELL BUTTE, Ore. – A 27-year-old woman who went missing from Central Oregon Thursday left behind her car, phone, purse and dogs, KTVZ reports.

Shauna Fowler has been missing since 11 p.m. Thursday. She was living in a travel trailer on a ranch property in Powell Butte, near Bend, and had been searching for a job.

According to her mother, Fowler had nothing with her but the clothes she was wearing. She is also active on social media and hasn't posted anything since Thursday.

Anyone who knows anything about Folwer's disappearance was asked to call the Crook County Sheriff's Office at 541-447-6398.

Not a lot of information in those articles. Who was the last person to see her? Who saw her at 11 p.m.? Did they see her at her travel trailer? Walking somewhere? I don't like the sound of this at all.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Powell Butte is not that close to Bend, not the city, any ways. It's about halfway between Prineville and Redmond. So a bit more than thirty minutes by car from Bend.

It's a very small town and it's not walking distance from any larger cities, especially not at night. The Ochoco highway (That Powell Butte is centred around) is a two-lane highway with curves and almost no space to pull off on or walk beside.

She lived in a trailer on the same Southwest Riggs Road property as the home of her two uncles.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...s_ask_for.html

Police say there is nothing suspicious about her disappearance. Yet she left behind her purse, phone, car, dogs, and personal items, and hasn't used social media like she usually does. I would find that suspicious. If i ever was missing with my purse, phone, car, and dogs at home, someone would know that something really strange was going on, unless I was just next door talking to a neighbor. I'm worried about this lady. I hope she is OK somewhere.

I don't like that phrase, "Nothing suspicious." Because if there were nothing suspicious than she would not have been reported missing.

I think what they mean is there's no tangible evidence that they have found that points to her being harmed or being abducted against her will. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just means they haven't found proof that it did.
    Last edited by EmmaliLucia; 04-01-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Read article, changed mind

http://www.tmnews.com/news/local/pol...38aca690e.html

This link is for a different missing person..Jessie Mills.
    Last edited by bluenoser; 04-01-2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: responding to quote
    All of my posts are MOO

Missing woman's mother speaks out

All of my posts are MOO

Help find Shauna facebook page

All of my posts are MOO

Bring Shauna home FB page

We might be able to make some inferences from reading here.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/bringshaunahome
    All of my posts are MOO

Hopefully they can bring in some SAR dogs and get her phone records.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast