Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

In the very near future, you will notice some additions to Websleuths. I say additions because I know the word "change" is scary. We are not taking anything away from Websleuths, just adding new things, and working hard to make Websleuths bigger and better than ever.

Among the additions soon to come are a Facebook page, a new chat room, high profile personalities in our chat room and on our radio show, along with other fun stuff. That's the best way I can describe it. :) Just FUN STUFF!

Many of you are aware that the former co-owner and myself were involved in a lawsuit. We've reached a settlement, and I am now the sole owner of Websleuths. It was a long, tough battle, and my deep appreciation goes out to all of you who remained faithful members during the interim.

Now for the brass tax. As a result of the lawsuit, and my struggle to retain Websleuths, I find myself in debt for an enormous amount of money, within the six figure range. Unlike the other side, who I understand received free legal services, I paid my attorneys handsomely, to say the least.

Thankfully, a wonderful group of friends stood by me at the lowest point in my life. I will be forever grateful for their help, but now the debt has to be repaid.

Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated as different methods are implemented to allow me to pay back my friends, while ensuring good service to you, our Weblseuths members. I will not be asking for donations nor charging anyone for membership. Websleuths will always be free. You probably won't even notice what is going on, but for those of you who do, please know it is of the utmost importance for me to repay the generous assistance that was offered to me in a time of great need.

One of our main goals on the forum has always been doing what we can to help others. We do discuss the hottest cases, but we hope people will stay and read about the murder cases gone cold, and the all but forgotten missing persons from decades past. We want to give attention to those victims and their families, who are every bit as deserving of it, yet seldom receive the media coverage shown to the more recent, high profile cases.

As a member of Websleuths you can do one simple thing to make a difference in the life of another human being who is hurting.

All you need to do is pick a case from the "Missing but not Forgotten " or "Cold Cases" forums and post a message of support to the family. It will take a few minutes of your time and your kind words go a long way to sooth a person in pain.

Not a member but want to join? It's easy. Look at the top right hand corner of the forum. You'll see a tab that says, "Register". Click on it and follow the instructions.

Your opinions matter to everyone in Websleuths management. We want to hear from members and our guests. Let us know what we can do to make your Websleuths experience even better.

Email
[email]websleuthscomments@gmail.com [/EMAIL]

We don't need to know your name just your thoughts and ideas.

If you would like to comment on Websleuths we have a thread going in the member's only Jury Room

Thank you for your time and for participating on Websleuths

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads