975 users online (173 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Jerry Castillo, 21, El Paso, 2 March 2015

Jerry Castillo

Family of missing man offers cash reward for help in finding him
    EL PASO, Texas - The family of an El Paso man who has been missing for more than a week is asking the public for help in finding him.
    Jerry Castillo’s family shared pictures of the 21-year-old, who has been missing since March 2.

El Paso police are investigating Castillo’s disappearance, saying that it appears to be suspicious.

Jerry Castillo Sr., his father, is offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who can provide information that will help find his son.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I wish they would give more detail about the circumstances under which he went missing. Was he walking or driving a car, alone or with friends? Where did he say that he was going and did he give a time to expect him back? Does he work somewhere and is he missing work? I hope he will be found safe. There isn't a lot of information to go on here.

Jerry has been added to NamUs.

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Jerry
    Middle name
    Last name Castillo
    Date last seen March 21, 2015 02:45
    Date entered 05/29/2015
    Age last seen 21 to 21 years old
    Age now 22 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 65.0 to 69.0
    Weight (pounds) 175.0 to 180.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
    DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

A 21-year-old El Paso man remains missing since his disappearance raised suspicions nearly six months ago.

The disappearance of Jerry Castillo remains an open missing-person investigation being handled by detectives with the Crimes Against Persons Unit, which deals with major crimes like kidnappings and homicides, a police spokesman said this week.

Castillo was last seen between 2 and 3 a.m. March 21 in the 11600 block of Pellicano Drive in East El Paso.

Castillo's parents had said that it was unusual for Castillo to disappear, and that he left behind his car, and his cellphone was found under a bus bench on Pellicano near Goodyear Drive, a few blocks away from the family's home.
    He is still missing and not a lot of additional information in this article.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Jerry Castillo remains missing 10 months after he was last seen walking in East El Paso, his family said.

Exactly one year after their son went missing, an El Paso family is desperately pleading for anyone with information to come forward.

san jose, ca
    The gf story is fishy. Sigh. I hope his family gets closure.