711 users online (94 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Mai Mach, 61, & Alistair Kwong, 4, murdered, Melbourne, 31 March 2015

Mai Mach and her four-year-old grandson Alistair Kwong were found stabbed to death at their Albanvale, Melbourne home Tuesday afternoon. She was in the yard, the little boy was in a bedroom. Grandfather Brian Mach was found bound and gagged in the lounge.

A 45-year-old Albion woman was arrested Tuesday night. Police are reported to be investigating a 'love triangle'.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/wo...01-1mc82b.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Just horrific! The poor little boy and his grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    Just horrific! The poor little boy and his grandma.
    I saw this as the leading news story at 5pm. They interviewed some of the neighbours who appeared Devastated - the flowers with the teddy on the lawn are a bit heartbreaking aren't they? The neighbour was choking back tears when she said she didn't know how to explain it to her own little boy who regularly played with Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by anxietyqueen View Post
    I saw this as the leading news story at 5pm. They interviewed some of the neighbours who appeared Devastated - the flowers with the teddy on the lawn are a bit heartbreaking aren't they? The neighbour was choking back tears when she said she didn't know how to explain it to her own little boy who regularly played with Alistair
    And Zwiebel and Prime, I thought of this a second after I had already pushed the post button:

Sadly the number 2 story immediately after this one was the death of two young men (20s I believe) in Geelong today. I don't know how to post links sorry, so the homicide squad in Vic are for sure too busy today

All I can say is what in the actual F&@k??? Why why why???
    L K out L K out, there are catterpillars about!

From last week:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ga...17-glpobj.html

A jilted woman who murdered her former lover's wife and his four-year-old grandson with a pair of garden shears has been jailed for life with a minimum of 32 years.

Supreme Court Justice Lex Lasry on Thursday described Cai Xia Liao's actions as horrendous and almost unbelievable...

Liao, 45, a Chinese national, had pleaded guilty to murdering Mai Mach, 60, and her grandson Alistair Kwong on March 31. She also pleaded guilty to intentionally causing injury to her former lover, Brian Mach, and one count of false imprisonment.