GUILTY Australia - Mai Mach, 61, & Alistair Kwong, 4, murdered, Melbourne, 31 March 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1427856537265.jpg
    1427856537265.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 50
Just horrific! The poor little boy and his grandma. :(

Just horrific! The poor little boy and his grandma. :(

I saw this as the leading news story at 5pm. They interviewed some of the neighbours who appeared Devastated - the flowers with the teddy on the lawn are a bit heartbreaking aren't they? The neighbour was choking back tears when she said she didn't know how to explain it to her own little boy who regularly played with Alistair :(

I saw this as the leading news story at 5pm. They interviewed some of the neighbours who appeared Devastated - the flowers with the teddy on the lawn are a bit heartbreaking aren't they? The neighbour was choking back tears when she said she didn't know how to explain it to her own little boy who regularly played with Alistair :(

And Zwiebel and Prime, I thought of this a second after I had already pushed the post button:

Sadly the number 2 story immediately after this one was the death of two young men (20s I believe) in Geelong today. I don't know how to post links sorry, so the homicide squad in Vic are for sure too busy today :(:notgood:

All I can say is what in the actual F&@k??? Why why why??? :(

From last week:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/g...rs-wife-and-his-grandson-20151217-glpobj.html

A jilted woman who murdered her former lover's wife and his four-year-old grandson with a pair of garden shears has been jailed for life with a minimum of 32 years.

Supreme Court Justice Lex Lasry on Thursday described Cai Xia Liao's actions as horrendous and almost unbelievable...

Liao, 45, a Chinese national, had pleaded guilty to murdering Mai Mach, 60, and her grandson Alistair Kwong on March 31. She also pleaded guilty to intentionally causing injury to her former lover, Brian Mach, and one count of false imprisonment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back