1019 users online (176 members and 843 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    How to quote somone

    Ok I've lurked for a year or so and now ready to start posting more! I figured out how to do the "quote" when referencing someone else's words but what i can't figure out is how to include the "originally posted by blah blah...." . I feel like this is something silly that I'm overlooking! Does this even make any sense? Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAmber806 View Post
    Ok I've lurked for a year or so and now ready to start posting more! I figured out how to do the "quote" when referencing someone else's words but what i can't figure out is how to include the "originally posted by blah blah...." . I feel like this is something silly that I'm overlooking! Does this even make any sense? Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this!
    Practice makes perfect! See the button "reply with quote"... hit that right now to reply to me. And my post will show up. Reply doesn't include the original quote. The button to the right of those is multiquotes...but try this first as a stepping stone?

    Amber.JPG

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Practice makes perfect! See the button "reply with quote"... hit that right now to reply to me. And my post will show up. Reply doesn't include the original quote. The button to the right of those is multiquotes...but try this first as a stepping stone?

    Amber.JPG
    Yes! This is what I was talking about. Silly me didn't even see that under the post and was just using the functions in the bottom reply box! Thank you!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAmber806 View Post
    Yes! This is what I was talking about. Silly me didn't even see that under the post and was just using the functions in the bottom reply box! Thank you!!!!
    hi this is test sorry but I am getting multiple quotes so am doing something wrong so having a practice here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    hi this is test sorry but I am getting multiple quotes so am doing something wrong so having a practice here
    and another test to check only 1 quote is quoted

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    355
    And another

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    solar powered lights
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    And another
    Youve done it

    .
    .



Similar Threads

  1. Somone who has time on there hands.....
    By sntemp in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:47 AM