How to quote somone

Reaction score
Ok I've lurked for a year or so and now ready to start posting more! I figured out how to do the "quote" when referencing someone else's words but what i can't figure out is how to include the "originally posted by blah blah...." . I feel like this is something silly that I'm overlooking! Does this even make any sense? Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this!

Ok I've lurked for a year or so and now ready to start posting more! I figured out how to do the "quote" when referencing someone else's words but what i can't figure out is how to include the "originally posted by blah blah...." . I feel like this is something silly that I'm overlooking! Does this even make any sense? Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this!

Practice makes perfect! See the button "reply with quote"... hit that right now to reply to me. And my post will show up. Reply doesn't include the original quote. The button to the right of those is multiquotes...but try this first as a stepping stone?

Amber.JPG

Practice makes perfect! See the button "reply with quote"... hit that right now to reply to me. And my post will show up. Reply doesn't include the original quote. The button to the right of those is multiquotes...but try this first as a stepping stone?

View attachment 72083

Yes! This is what I was talking about. Silly me didn't even see that under the post and was just using the functions in the bottom reply box! Thank you!!!!

Yes! This is what I was talking about. Silly me didn't even see that under the post and was just using the functions in the bottom reply box! Thank you!!!!
hi this is test sorry but I am getting multiple quotes so am doing something wrong so having a practice here :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back