578 users online (117 members and 461 guests)  

Websleuths News

'Snake!'"

A typical early morning trip to the post office turned into a frightening experience for a Dothan ENT employee when she found a live corn snake hiding under the mail.

"I reached in there and got some mail, and when I reached back in, I saw it under my mail. I saw its tongue," White said. "I screamed and I hollered and I screamed and hollered some more. Then I started hollering 'snake!'"

http://start.earthlink.net/article/s...50809368721219
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

There was a story not too long ago about a woman who went to the bathroom during the night and was bitten by a water mocassin (very poisonous). It was curled up inside her toilet bowl! This was somewhere in Florida. Imo, the only good snake is one that is far away from me