Found Deceased Canada - Nick Lush, 32, Calgary, 29 March 2015 *Arrests*

LoisLane

Reaction score
The wife of Nick Lush is appealing for help in finding her husband who went missing after a house party on Saturday night. More details to follow.

In the meantime please read the two recent Facebook posts for sleuthing.
https://www.facebook.com/lush.inc

Wow, not much to go on with *this* one! How did you even find out about it? Missing 4 full days already and no police announcement yet?

Here is a recent story:
Part 1...
http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/04/0...d-reported-assault-on-trans-canada-hwy-sunday

<snip>
"Family and friends are worried about the fate of a Calgary father, missing since he left a house party in Springbank early Sunday morning.

While family members were too distraught to speak when contacted by the Sun Wednesday, RCMP said its Major Crimes division has been called in to investigate to a reported assault just outside Calgary Sunday.

That assault may be linked to the disappearance of Nick Lush."

Continued part 2...

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/04/0...d-reported-assault-on-trans-canada-hwy-sunday

<snip>
"Cpl. Leigh Drinkwater said while details are still limited, investigators are looking into possible connections between Lush&#8217;s disappearance and reports of an assault called in by a passing witness at an underpass on the Trans-Canada Hwy. and Hermitage Rd. in the Jumping Pound area, some 40 km west of Calgary.

&#8220;Right now, the investigation is still ongoing with Cochrane RCMP and RCMP Major Crimes,&#8221; he said.

&#8220;We&#8217;re investigating allegations of an assault.&#8221;"

Continued part 3...

<snip>
Denise Lush, the missing man&#8217;s wife, posted a heartfelt plea for information on his Facebook page Monday.

&#8220;We have 3 young children together please have a heart .... you don&#8217;t have to say your name,&#8221; she wrote, offering a cash reward.

Lush left the party some time after midnight with two other people.

Sources tell the Sun he hasn&#8217;t used his cellphone or any of his credit cards since he was last seen.

Continued Part 4...

<snip>
"About 8:39 a.m. that morning, Cochrane Mounties were called to the underpass for a reported assault.

Two males were seen assaulting another man, believed to be seriously hurt.

By the time police arrived, the victim and his assailants were gone, but forensic evidence suggested a serious attack occurred.

Police believe the three headed east on Hwy. 1 following the assault.

Investigators are looking for a grey four-door car thought to be connected to the case.

Sources said the pair last seen with Lush have deleted Facebook pages and disconnected cellphones.

Anyone with information is asked to call Cochrane RCMP at 403-851-8000 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477."

Yikes again in Calgary, I really worry about my daughter being there. I guess we can only protect them to a point.

Yikes again in Calgary, I really worry about my daughter being there. I guess we can only protect them to a point.
What should make you feel a bit better is, all the violent crimes were perpetrated by people known to the victims. These are not randon attacks.

Awareness is key. Keep her in the loop and remind her to stay away from organized crime groups no matter how good looking they are.

My first question when looking at this was what does he do for a living.

There is something rough around the edges here...

My first question when looking at this was what does he do for a living.

There is something rough around the edges here...
He works in construction. He started driving a bobcat last May. His wife has a floral business.

Wow, not much to go on with *this* one! How did you even find out about it? Missing 4 full days already and no police announcement yet?
The difficulty is similar to Brando Walker's case... Two Police jurisdictions involved. The party was in Springbank... depending where in Springbank, it may be outside Calgary. The bizarre assault also occurred outside Calgary. Nick, his wife and three kids live in the city. It appears that the RCMP are taking lead on this one.

He works in construction. He started driving a bobcat last May.
Yes, but was looking for other things...

I wonder who told his wife he left on foot? I wonder if various apps for cell phones still keep location histories?

Good questions. Seems to be some "misinformation" circulating out there.

Perhaps something to do with certain photos shared on his FB. This one is really sad. 3 small kids. Doesn't look to good at the moment.

Terrible. It doesn't look good when someone missing may have been last seen in the company of Beavis and Butthead.

Hoping for the best.

The difficulty is similar to Brando Walker's case... Two Police jurisdictions involved. The party was in Springbank... depending where in Springbank, it may be outside Calgary. The bizarre assault also occurred outside Calgary. Nick, his wife and three kids live in the city. It appears that the RCMP are taking lead on this one.
That makes sense, thank you news.talk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back