VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested, and the charges/convictions, because that is in MSM.

If you post arrest or court records, you MUST redact victims' names and include a link.

Bottom line, keep the focus on AJ, and what is happening now.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Link

Please continue here for AJ

Just now catching up after being behind for 2 days. So, some random thoughts:

Guns. A bullet that is recovered, can be traced back to the gun using the striations on the bullet. A spent casing can also be traced back to the gun based on marks by the firing pin, extractor, etc. BUT you have to have the bullet - or the casing. Even a hollow point bullet can go all the way through someone and in that case you would have to know the crime scene, not just find a body.

The iPhone ping at Thole. The corrections system has dogs that can find cell phones. They use them in the prisons. LE also used them in the Alexis Murphy case and they found her cell phone days later, along with 2 others that were there much longer. LE knows about this. I wonder why they weren't used at the Thole location.

A scale with drug residue - BUT no drugs. 72 rounds of 9mm ammo - BUT no gun. I don't think the gun was tossed or disposed of. I believe there is another location that LE has not found. Or WH has an accomplice (not necessarily involved with AJ's disappearance) that is holding his drugs and gun for him.

Thank you for the new thread. :)

A scale with drug residue - BUT no drugs. 72 rounds of 9mm ammo - BUT no gun. I don't think the gun was tossed or disposed of. I believe there is another location that LE has not found. Or WH has an accomplice (not necessarily involved with AJ's disappearance) that is holding his drugs and gun for him.
And another possibility is that they are with AJ.

Flash had an update recently and ever since then I have had more crashes and video wonkiness, too. Some videos I have to open in a different browser. Have you tried youtube? I read recently they switched from flash to HTML5 video coding and you shouldn't have flash problems there.

Yes I noticed it started happening after a flash update and several windows updates that were recently installed at one time. I'm going through and removing the updates and reinstalling
them 1 by 1 and checking to see which one is making my browsers so unstable. I can't even use IE b/c it stops working and then shuts down and reopens and then goes in to a cycle of
shutting down and reopening. I've tried every suggestion on the Adobe forums and nothing has helped so far but I'm still working on it. Thanks (youtube doesn't work either).

I just wanted everyone to know that I was trying to give "Thanks" (for your posts) through the Thanks button but it isn't working for me right now.

Yes I noticed it started happening after a flash update and several windows updates that were recently installed at one time. I'm going through and removing the updates and reinstalling
them 1 by 1 and checking to see which one is making my browsers so unstable. I can't even use IE b/c it stops working and then shuts down and reopens and then goes in to a cycle of
shutting down and reopening. I've tried every suggestion on the Adobe forums and nothing has helped so far but I'm still working on it. Thanks (youtube doesn't work either).

I just wanted everyone to know that I was trying to give "Thanks" (for your posts) through the Thanks button but it isn't working for me right now.

I do not use windows, so I don't think that is the source of our shared problem.

So I finally find the source video for the "path to 7-11" quote and we get a new thread while I'm updating. :gaah:

Bringing stuff over:
hey-Debbie said:
I was thinking about this again. The taxi driver was talking about the 7-11 on Shore Drive and Pleasant Ave. That was the same driver that had said she picked up a girl in her taxi.
https://www.facebook.com/newschannel...al_comments=40

I am wondering if this is the 7-11 that Wes said the cops showed him video of. That would rule out the 7-11 on Halrpin Drive, right? I bet that is the 7-11 they checked the video at because the taxi driver said she talked to the family. That means maybe she didn't go to that 7-11 at all on Halprin Drive in the middle of the night.

CH: Now, in some of the reports that have been covering this case regarding the cell phone – oh, I’m sorry – the credit card finds, a 7-11 store is reportedly nearby this area.

WH: Correct.

CH: Have the police thought about looking at surveillance footage? Or are there even cameras?

WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian.

source

This context puts it in close proximity to the card fragments find. I also remember a video where they were talking about searching along the path she would typically take to the 7-11. It's not the GMA one, I just watched it. I think it is from earlier in the week before that one.

And Update to add video source: http://bcove.me/5e09v72z at about 1:44+

Marking my spot while I wait for my finger to stop bleeding. Pay me no never mind. :)

The BAJH FB is slow on deleting comments. There are 2 under the 4th post and 1 under the 3rd post that are talking about WH. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted them.

So I finally find the source video for the "path to 7-11" quote and we get a new thread while I'm updating. :gaah:

Bringing stuff over:

source

This context puts it in close proximity to the card fragments find. I also remember a video where they were talking about searching along the path she would typically take to the 7-11. It's not the GMA one, I just watched it. I think it is from earlier in the week before that one.

And Update to add video source: http://bcove.me/5e09v72z at about 1:44+

Thank you! It's weird that she wouldn't walk on the sidewalk though. I think someone mentioned that before, if she was walking from across the street.

REMINDER: Scanner discussion should only take place in the scanner forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?377-Scanner-Chatter

***What happens in the scanner thread, stays in the scanner thread. Do not post scanner dispatches in the public threads. If something interesting, important or case related is heard on the scanner, you are welcome to post a link to the scanner thread in the public forum and state that something may be happening on the
scanner. Don't quote the post in the public form - we need to link to the post.***
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-D-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*&p=9664342#post9664342

My mistake, sorry :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new and don't know how to bring stuff over from previous thread. The Botanical Gardens comments got me thinking and I messaged a neighbor who works there. I asked about searching there after the plane crash and he said only the area adjacent to the runway was searched. I will have to go look it up to see if that's where they found the plane and debris. AJ is my only concern and I've tuned out just about everything else out since this began.

I'm new and don't know how to bring stuff over from previous thread. The Botanical Gardens comments got me thinking and I messaged a neighbor who works there. I asked about searching there after the plane crash and he said only the area adjacent to the runway was searched. I will have to go look it up to see if that's where they found the plane and debris. AJ is my only concern and I've tuned out just about everything else out since this began.

Plane crash occurred in Enchanted Forest. It's before you get to the Rotunda, airport side. Just past the toll booth.

(My sister was a tour guide, and I just asked. She confirmed.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo