VA VA - Lee Snellings, 23, Chesterfield, 12 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lee Snellings Jr.
cbs6background-2.jpg

Chesterfield Police search for Lee Snellings Jr., 23, missing for 3 weeks
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. – Chesterfield Police are searching for a missing man who was last seen by family three weeks ago. Lee G. Snellings Jr., of the 13700 block of Woods Edge Road, was last seen by family in an area on Coalboro Road on March 12.

A relative dropped him off in the area, where he planned to ride ATVs with friends. Snellings was reported missing on March 29.
http://wtvr.com/2015/04/02/lee-snellings-jr-23-hasnt-been-seen-in-three-weeks/

Virginia man missing since mid March
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) – Chesterfield County police are asking people in Hampton Roads to keep a look out for Lee G. Snellings Jr., who hasn’t been seen for about three weeks.

Snellings lives between Richmond and Petersburg, about an hour and 40 minutes from Norfolk. On March 12, a family member dropped him off in the area of Coalboro Road, where he was supposed to ride ATVs with friends, according to police. The 23-year-old was reported missing on March 29.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/06/virginia-man-missing-since-mid-march/

Chesterfield parents speak about missing son

The search for a missing 23-year-old Chesterfield man is intensifying. The effort to find Lee Snellings Jr. was extended to Hampton Roads Monday.

His mother, Patricia Snellings, was the last to see him.

"He gave me a hug and said 'I love you Tricia' and got out of the car, and that's the last I seen him as he walked away," said Patricia.

Patricia says on March 12, she dropped Snellings off in a secluded area on Coalboro Rd. to meet up with his friends to go four wheeling, something he does often.

"He always comes back home though," said Patricia.

I suppose it doesn't matter, but I wonder why he calls his mom by her first name?

Went missing on March 12 and not reported until March 29? That is a bit disturbing.

Lee has been added to NamUs.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28794
Case Information
Status Missing
First name Lee
Middle name Gregory
Last name Snellings
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen March 12, 2015 15:00
Date entered 05/21/2015
Age last seen 24 to years old
Age now 24 years old
Race White
Ethnicity Other
Sex Male
Height (inches) 72.0
Weight (pounds) 145.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Sample available - Not yet submitted
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

It doesn't help that Lee's case is very short on details. Did he drive? Did he have a car or use of a family vehicle? I have to believe his ATV friends were interviewed, but no real timeline in all this.

Mom was last to see him when she dropped him off in a secluded area where he was supposed to meet friends.

Did he meet the friends?

The page on Charley Project. A little more info, but not much:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/snellings_lee.html

Updated Charley Project link: Lee Gregory Snellings Jr. – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Snellings was last seen in Chesterfield, Virginia on March 12, 2015. He lived in the 13700 block of Woods Edge Road.

On the day of his disappearance, his mother dropped him off in a remote area on Coalboro Road; he was planning to go ride ATVs with his friends. He had a yellow 2005 Vento scooter with the Virginia license plate number 6911P.

Snellings has never been heard from again. One of his gloves was later found in the Coalboro Road area where he was last seen.

Snellings wasn't working at the time of his disappearance. He lived with his parents and, although he frequently went out with his friends, his parents never went longer than a few days without hearing from him. His family reported him missing on March 29. Few details are available in his case.

Bumping up for Lee and his family.

He's still missing. There is a group for him on the social media platform starting with "F."

I believe he was a vulnerable person and hope someone will reveal to law enforcement (anonymously at least) what they know.

Bumping up case. I'm sorry to see he's still in NamUs. For some reason I could not find the SM group I mentioned last year. I could not find any new articles about his case.

I knew him. He was a rowdy one. Hope they have answers someday. I believe he had PTSD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back