665 users online (87 members and 578 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,813

    PA - Thomas Guercio, 35, Greensburg, 23 March 2015

    Thomas Guercio* W/M/35 :: 6' 5" - 190 Lbs. - Brown Eyes - Black Hair - Left Forearm Tattoo

    Rostraver Township, Westmoreland County, is in South-Western, PA.

    Day 11

    Wed., Apr. 1st: Trib Total Media© : http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yo...#axzz3WGMxsq8X :

    Rostraver Township Police Department - (724) 929-8811

    Family FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/leanne.guercio?fref=ts:

    Includes Photo

    *Best Photo: http://triblive.com/news/westmorelan...#axzz3WGMxsq8X

    A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

    "Bump" for an Update...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: merged threads & changed title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,686

    PA - Tom Guercio, Greensburg, 23 March 2015 *last seen at Dick's Sporting Goods*

    A missing man who was last seen at Dick's Sporting Goods in Greensburg two weeks ago is now considered to be suspicious.

    Tom Guercio, of Rostraver Township, was last seen March 23 with his girlfriend and her brother. The police chief said investigators have evidence that leads them to believe Guercio's disappearance is suspicious.

    http://www.wtae.com/news/rostraver-t...weeks/32213684

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,686
    Tom Guercio was last seen March 23 with his girlfriend, Jamie Lynn Boggs, and her brother, Billy Ray Boggs. Both Boggs' have been questioned, but police did not want to comment further on if they were still cooperating.

    Police were seen at Guercio's Finley Road home last week, where he was staying with the Boggs', but police would not say what they were doing at the home or what they found inside.

    Tom Guercio's sister, Leanne Guercio, said she was referring all comments to police after a change in the investigation. She did not elaborate.



    http://www.wtae.com/news/rostraver-t...weeks/32213684

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    325
    Boy, that doesn't sound very good at all!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,936
    http://trib.me/1xZJww3

    Rostraver police said the disappearance of a Manor man is being investigated as 'suspicious.' Police Chief Greg Resetar said Monday Thomas 'Tom' Guercio, 35, was ...


    ""Jamie Boggs filed a protection-from-abuse petition against Guercio at about 1 p.m. on March 30 at the Westmoreland County Courthouse in Greensburg, according to court records. The petition was later denied.

    In the petition, she alleged that on March 25 she was hit repeatedly with a large wrench wielded by Guercio at the Finley Road home and her ear was injured.

    “My brother broke it up (and) told Tommy to pack his things,” Boggs wrote in the petition.

    Boggs wrote that she went to Uniontown Hospital two days later, but she “got scared and left without treatment” after hospital staff members called police.

    She alleged in the petition that Guercio previously assaulted her in August.

    Judge Harry F. Smail Jr. ruled on March 31 that the petition was denied and dismissed.

    Upon Jamie Boggs filing the petition, she “was immediately” asked to speak with county detectives “in an ongoing homicide investigation,” Smail wrote in the order.

    She didn't return to court to have her petition heard on March 30 or 31, the order stated.

    Billy Ray Boggs Jr. was cited for disorderly conduct by county park police for bringing a knife into the courthouse at about 1 p.m. on March 30."
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,686
    Let me get this straight:

    Thomas “Tom” Guercio, 35, was last seen March 23 at the Dick's Sporting Goods on Route 30 in North Huntingdon with Billy Ray Boggs Jr., 49, of Finley Road, Rostraver, and his sister, Jamie Lynn Boggs, 36, who was living with her brother after her release from prison on March 18.

    “Jamie Boggs has been an on-again, off-again girlfriend of Guercio for the past eight to nine years.”

    Guercio had been residing with Billy Ray Boggs Jr. since January.

    Guercio has ties to the Jeannette, North Huntingdon and, possibly, Uniontown areas.

    Jamie Boggs filed a protection-from-abuse petition against Guercio at about 1 p.m. on March 30.

    http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yo...#axzz3Wd3OEMEx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,488
    Does it sound like she is setting up a self defense claim? Something is way off...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,686


    “It doesn’t matter if something goes wrong, I’m the first person he would contact,” said his sister, Leanne Guercio. “We don’t stay away from one another, we’re a big family.” “Tommy always comes home,” added his sister Lacie Guercio. “He’s never not called. We talk every day. It’s highly unlike him to not come home.”

    Guercio was last seen at Dick’s Sporting Goods on Route 30 in Greensburg. He was there with his long-time on-again, off-again girlfriend Jamie Boggs and her brother Billy Ray. “They’re the last known individuals that we know were together at the Route 30 address,” said police said. “One of the sisters was also present, did not appear to be any problems at that time. The moods were upbeat, everything was fine, did not appear to be any problems then. The following day, that was the last time anyone from the family had any contact with Thomas Guercio.”

    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...go-suspicious/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    462
    She filed a report after he was last seen in public? Hmmmm.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    89
    Both the brother and sister were in prison? And filing a protective order a week after he's last seen and heard from? This sounds hinky for sure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaleena View Post
    Both the brother and sister were in prison? And filing a protective order a week after he's last seen and heard from? This sounds hinky for sure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely a hinky situation going on here. Sounds like the PD are on top of it.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    18,566
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie_lee View Post
    http://trib.me/1xZJww3

    Rostraver police said the disappearance of a Manor man is being investigated as 'suspicious.' Police Chief Greg Resetar said Monday Thomas 'Tom' Guercio, 35, was ...


    ""Jamie Boggs filed a protection-from-abuse petition against Guercio at about 1 p.m. on March 30 at the Westmoreland County Courthouse in Greensburg, according to court records. The petition was later denied.

    In the petition, she alleged that on March 25 she was hit repeatedly with a large wrench wielded by Guercio at the Finley Road home and her ear was injured.

    “My brother broke it up (and) told Tommy to pack his things,” Boggs wrote in the petition.

    Boggs wrote that she went to Uniontown Hospital two days later, but she “got scared and left without treatment” after hospital staff members called police.

    She alleged in the petition that Guercio previously assaulted her in August.

    Judge Harry F. Smail Jr. ruled on March 31 that the petition was denied and dismissed.

    Upon Jamie Boggs filing the petition, she “was immediately” asked to speak with county detectives “in an ongoing homicide investigation,” Smail wrote in the order.

    She didn't return to court to have her petition heard on March 30 or 31, the order stated.

    Billy Ray Boggs Jr. was cited for disorderly conduct by county park police for bringing a knife into the courthouse at about 1 p.m. on March 30."
    OMG what a pair!

    This man didn't stand a chance!

    JMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.E. Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie_lee View Post
    Definitely a hinky situation going on here. Sounds like the PD are on top of it.
    I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out...
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

    Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

    Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless

    "I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn", "There are only two things you need to be a great homicide detective. The first is an intimate knowledge of the law. The second: An undying sense of curiosity. What happened here, and who made it happen?", "There are three motives in most murder cases: sex, money, or revenge. - Detective Joe Kenda

    "Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out...
    I lol'd big time.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,835
    .....and was just going to post who I think is responsible for his disappearing.......


    hope he is found and the guilty party(s) are held accountable
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY VA - Noah Terry Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 - #5
    By sillybilly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1142
    Last Post: 04-16-2015, 08:48 PM
  2. GUILTY VA - Noah Terry Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 - #3
    By los2188 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 11:52 PM
  3. GUILTY VA - Noah Terry Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 - #1
    By los2188 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1096
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 07:10 PM

Tags for this Thread