Found Safe NV - Jondrew Lachaux & Kellie Phillips in custody kids safe!

Jondrew Megil Lachaux and Kellie Cherie Phillips:

e92d395120e0a80f720f6a706700f22c_r620x349.JPEG
4b1b441220e0a80f720f6a706700dbd5_t180.JPEG

This couple and their five children may have left the state and could be in Los Angeles or Oakland, California.

Unbelievably horrific.

What the what? Are they the parents of the 17 year old? And of the other kids that are with them (hopefully)? I can't even begin to think of how and what all happened here... all I'm seeing is kids in danger... and one dead, another close to it... Can this kind of stuff just stop? :(

On April 1, they were contacted by a neighboring agency about a malnourished 4-month-old at Sunrise Hospital in critical condition.
At the same time, police made contact with a 17-year-old female at the hospital, who is the mother of that 4-month-old. Due to the condition of the child, the teen was booked on one count of child abuse with substantial bodily harm.
Evidence in the case led police to the 6600 block of Wood Thrush Place, where they located a deceased 3-year-old female inside the home.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2015/04/03/parents-sought-after-child-found-dead/

An interesting side note - on August 8, 2004, Kellie Cherie Phillips went missing for about 11 days during a trip to Las Vegas. She was found safe and had been staying with relatives in southern California.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SAN-FRANCISCO-Missing-woman-found-safe-with-kin-2699118.php

What the what? Are they the parents of the 17 year old? And of the other kids that are with them (hopefully)? I can't even begin to think of how and what all happened here... all I'm seeing is kids in danger... and one dead, another close to it... Can this kind of stuff just stop? :(

Patty said the 17-year-old is mother to the injured 4-month-old. It's believed Phillips is mother to the 17-year-old. The children who were in the home did not receive proper care and were malnourished, Patty said.

Patty said the 4-month-old child at Sunrise Hospital has been stabilized but remains in critical condition.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/2871...-with-child-death-investigation#ixzz3WJLM5syZ

So yeah, it looks like Phillips is the 17-year-olds mom. Don't know about Lachaux though.

I'm still speechless. Was the deceased 3 year old the daughter of these two (or one of them), and why did she get left with the teen while this couple took off with 5 more kids?? Oh my goodness. I hope those five are all safe... ugh...

Edit never mind about the first question, I posted this before I read the link. What the heck...

So if these parents left months ago, the 17 y/o was left to care for the 3 y/o while pregnant or right after she gave birth.

I wonder if the Father to the infant is the Father to the 17 y/o as well (I hope not)

I wonder what prompted the authorities to go to the home and find the 3 y/o.

I think they went to that address looking for the parents of the negligent 17 yr old. And found an even bigger nightmare than they expected. UGH

Checking out the home would be just SOP when they have a child abuse case in their hands IMO. They'd want to investigate the conditions where the 4 month old baby had lived, to find further evidence of negligence and interview people who might know something.

Sad how in one of the comments at that link, the commenter forgets that a 17 year old is still a child too. We don't know anything about the 17 year old and honestly I feel for her as well. Who knows what she's been through. It's obvious she has no clue how to care for little kids/babies, she can't be completely evil because she did bring the baby to the hospital. If the three year old just died days earlier, I can imagine her in a panic not knowing what to do and just trying to keep the baby alive... then when she took a turn, knowing she could also die, taking her to the hospital. I wonder if the 17 year old wasn't malnourished, herself. Then again of course she could be evil incarnate and starved those littles on purpose... but for now I'm choosing not to believe that... all JMO and MOO.

Also - flashbang grenades? What did the cops expect in that house?

Okay, let's see if I have this straight...

Phillips and Lachaux are the parents of the 3-year-old.
The 17-year-old is the daughter of Phillips and the half-sister of the 3-year-old.
The 17-year-old is the mother of the 4-month-old baby.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...lving-child-death/sOSPmxtTJ0Ko1x1VmtUDzw.cspx

Cripes!

Yes, and then there are the five kids that they've disappeared with... I don't recall reading anywhere if they were his, hers, both, or a combination of those...

I wonder if there is a significant violent criminal history on either of these parents, or weapons charges that necessitated the SWAT flashbangs visit to the home.

Do we know what his criminal history is?

(Warning Graphic Thoughts!) I don't mean to offend anyone so please forgive, but I wonder if the 4 mo old infant and the 17 y/o mother smelled of decomp when they arrived at the hospital - given they had been in that home with the poor baby 3 y/o girl's corpse.

Police seek missing parents after child dies in care of teen sister in Las Vegas
(CNN) — Discovery of the body of a young girl who may have been dead for weeks has led to the arrest of her teen sister — herself a mother — and a search for the girls’ parents, who may be in California with five other children, police in North Las Vegas, Nevada, said.

The investigation began Wednesday when the 4-month-old infant of the 17-year-old was taken to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in suburban Las Vegas, authorities said.

Police arrested the teen mother on one count of child abuse with substantial bodily harm. She was taken to a juvenile facility.

Police department spokesman Aaron Patty told CNN affiliate KVVU that the “infant did not receive the proper care and nourishment that she needed at the time, which is what led to the arrest of the 17-year-old.”

A day later, a search warrant was served at the family’s home. That’s when police found the body of the 3-year-old girl, who had apparently been dead “for at least a few weeks,” according to police.
http://fox13now.com/2015/04/04/poli...ild-dies-in-care-of-teen-sister-in-las-vegas/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back