1425 users online (310 members and 1115 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KY - Body of missing woman found, missing child theory discounted

The body of an unidentified woman who was swept away after driving onto a flooded road in Beattyville, Lee County, Kentucky Friday morning has been found. First reports that said she had a child with her in the vehicle have now been discounted by SAR teams, who say no child's body was located in the submerged vehicle.

An eyewitness to the tragedy said the vehicle overtook his car - which he'd stopped because the floods on the road were so deep - hit a culvert because the road edges weren't visible and was swept away into the floods. Emergency crews were on the scene quickly but couldn't save the victim.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/L...vice=phone&c=y
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

It seems like most stories of this nature (someone driving in a flood zone and getting swept away) involve women.

Anyone else notice that? Odd since males are far more likely to drown yet based on anecdotal evidence it seems like women are more likely to drive their car into flood waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    It seems like most stories of this nature (someone driving in a flood zone and getting swept away) involve women.

Anyone else notice that? Odd since males are far more likely to drown yet based on anecdotal evidence it seems like women are more likely to drive their car into flood waters.
    No, I see more men do it then women. Men tend to be bigger risk takers with stuff like that.

Thanks Z. I'll post this in her missing thread.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890