933 users online (116 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
    NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
    Thread #11

Last edited by Tricia; 04-09-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

There was just a news piece about AJ on Fox News. Mark Fuhrman did some commentary.

Hopefully someone can find the video link to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekwit8 View Post
    There was just a news piece about AJ on Fox News. Mark Fuhrman did some commentary.

Hopefully someone can find the video link to share.
    Can you give us a basic summary of what you heard?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Mark Fuhman basically expressed that at this point, LE should hold a press conference with information to give the public.

He felt that it would be highly unusual for her to have gone missing on her own without a car, gas card, credit or debit card.

That's what I got out of it in a nutshell.

I wasn't able to check in here much this weekend and am trying to catch up. Are you guys aware that WH's sister has started a WH FB support group?! Seriously?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekwit8 View Post
    Wow. What a load of crap. Fuhrman concluding (based on what?!) that family aren't suspect, therefore it must be some outside person. Good job there, Mark.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Wow. What a load of crap. Fuhrman concluding (based on what?!) that family aren't suspect, therefore it must be some outside person. Good job there, Mark.
    I am actually VERY surprised that a news organization would bring in a so-called police expert from California, to discuss a case in Virginia.

Our laws arent even remotely similar in many instances.
    All posts unless otherwise stated, are simply my opinion. I post with confidence and authority because I'm a smart and assertive person. I am under no delusions that I am always right, not even part of the time. Please take my opinions, just like all the other opinions you will find posted here, with a grain of salt....and the understanding that were all trying, in our own way, to help bring these angels home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    I just watched it again. Interesting conclusion by Fuhrman. Maybe he is not aware of the past criminal history.

I would venture to guess, news anchors and commentators simply do NOT know what many of us know about this case. That's why they say the things they do. We probably would too, if all we knew was surface info...

Quote Originally Posted by zapped View Post
    I am actually VERY surprised that a news organization would bring in a so-called police expert from California, to discuss a case in Virginia.

Our laws arent even remotely similar in many instances.
    No surprise to me at all, Fuhrman routinely offers his background experience on criminal/police cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    I would venture to guess, news anchors and commentators simply do NOT know what many of us know about this case. That's why they say the things they do. We probably would too, if all we knew was surface info...
    True, and with pretty much anything you read or hear in the media nowadays, its wise to be mindful of bias.

Good Morning America's take on this didnt surprise me in the slightest.
    All posts unless otherwise stated, are simply my opinion. I post with confidence and authority because I'm a smart and assertive person. I am under no delusions that I am always right, not even part of the time. Please take my opinions, just like all the other opinions you will find posted here, with a grain of salt....and the understanding that were all trying, in our own way, to help bring these angels home.

News videos

Adding video repository link to this new thread: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7bS27WIVafN-dh
    And twins plus little bro make NINE!! (I really thought we were done when I created this screen name. )

I wonder if putting some pressure on LE might make them share some details. Probably not if they have clear leads but it worked in the Hannah Thomas Garner case. LE updated even though they were correct in the end that she had ran away. Incidentally AJs family should take a look at how Jeff Garner handled his daughters disappearance he is still a hero in my eyes. He used social media well and brought attention to his daughter without all the drama seen here.

I am getting annoyed at total speculation...supported by "It was posted on a previous thread". If you have a theory that is not supported by a link then please state that. I am all for theories but to start stating as fact just really is detrimental and I do think against the TOS

Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast