864 users online (115 members and 749 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Caleb Diehl, 18, Nocona, 30 March 2015

Caleb Ray Diehl

Authorities Looking for Missing Man in Nocona
    The Nocona Police Departments needs your help in order to find a missing man.

Nocona police chief Kent Holcomb says 18-year-old Caleb Ray Diehl was last seen last Monday.

Holcomb says Diehl lives in Grapevine, TX with his sister but was visiting his mom in his hometown of Nocona last week.

He says he borrowed a truck on Monday afternoon to do some work and that's the last he was heard from.

The truck, however, turned back up on Wednesday, but Diehl did not.
    http://www.texomashomepage.com/story...vEmStO9r6UJ0wQ
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I just saw this. This is very near me. There has been nothing on local media. Already missing a week. ''Authorities do not know how the truck got back to its' owner. '' This is a curious statement, right? I mean someone has to know how the truck turned back up ? Was it parked in it the driveway of the owner ? Or did they see it on the side of the highway ?

I hope he is found safe. I wonder what led up to him being missing. Nocona is a very small town.

I just realized that one of my nieces is a friend of Caleb's. If I can find out any current info, I will post it.

Who's truck did he borrow? Why did he borrow it? Where was the owner from when Caleb talked to someone in the family until the truck was found?

Search continues for missing Nocona man
    NOCONA, Texas - Montague County authorities remain on the lookout for 18-year-old Caleb Diehl, a Grapevine man who went missing from Nocona March 30.

Nocona Police Chief Kent Holcomb said they began looking into the disappearance after Diehl’s mother, Tami, who lives in Nocona, filed a missing person’s report on April 1.

Caleb Diehl lives in Grapevine with his sister and goes to school in that city. His three sisters, Aly Bagbey Forester, Cortney Diehl and Haylee Diehl, all graduated from Nocona High School.

The young man works for Ricky Dale Howard in Nocona, and police report he had borrowed a truck to go to another job, but has not been seen since.
    http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...a-man_67313317
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bump. Very few (yet concerning) details in the news articles, and little-to-no information on SM.

Joining the discussion...

Nothing new on Caleb? Very concerning with not a lot to go on :/.

Caleb's mother and sister suspect foul play.

“We've been forced to believe that a very trusted family friend has been involved and we want him to come forward and admit it. We want him to tell us where he is because everything the police has checked out, has led back to that as being the strongest possibility," said Diehl.

http://www.newschannel6now.com/story...en-caleb-diehl
    Occam's Razor: It's not a product made by Gillette.

Mystery of missing man deepens as new details are released
    The investigation into the disappearance of 18-year-old Caleb Diehl, who was last seen in Nocona on March 30, continues. Meanwhile, his part-time boss, Ricky Dale Howard, was arrested on an unrelated charge.

The mystery surrounding the missing teen continues to grow as investigators have found no sign of the teen who lives in Grapevine with his sister.

His mother, Tami Diehl, still resides in Nocona where Caleb often visited and worked part-time for Howard.

Tami Diehl filed a missing personís report with Nocona Police on April 1. Caleb Diehl was last seen on March 30 borrowing a pickup truck belonging to Howard to go to another job.
    http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...epens_28817929

Subscribing and hoping he will be found very soon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast