TX TX - Caleb Diehl, 18, Nocona, 30 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Caleb Ray Diehl
Story.jpg

Authorities Looking for Missing Man in Nocona
The Nocona Police Departments needs your help in order to find a missing man.

Nocona police chief Kent Holcomb says 18-year-old Caleb Ray Diehl was last seen last Monday.

Holcomb says Diehl lives in Grapevine, TX with his sister but was visiting his mom in his hometown of Nocona last week.

He says he borrowed a truck on Monday afternoon to do some work and that's the last he was heard from.

The truck, however, turned back up on Wednesday, but Diehl did not.
http://www.texomashomepage.com/stor...ng-man-in-nocona/23064/ROH7-YKfvEmStO9r6UJ0wQ

I just saw this. This is very near me. There has been nothing on local media. Already missing a week. ''Authorities do not know how the truck got back to its' owner. '' This is a curious statement, right? I mean someone has to know how the truck turned back up ? Was it parked in it the driveway of the owner ? Or did they see it on the side of the highway ?

I hope he is found safe. I wonder what led up to him being missing. Nocona is a very small town.

I just realized that one of my nieces is a friend of Caleb's. If I can find out any current info, I will post it.

Who's truck did he borrow? Why did he borrow it? Where was the owner from when Caleb talked to someone in the family until the truck was found?

Search continues for missing Nocona man
NOCONA, Texas - Montague County authorities remain on the lookout for 18-year-old Caleb Diehl, a Grapevine man who went missing from Nocona March 30.

Nocona Police Chief Kent Holcomb said they began looking into the disappearance after Diehl’s mother, Tami, who lives in Nocona, filed a missing person’s report on April 1.

Caleb Diehl lives in Grapevine with his sister and goes to school in that city. His three sisters, Aly Bagbey Forester, Cortney Diehl and Haylee Diehl, all graduated from Nocona High School.

The young man works for Ricky Dale Howard in Nocona, and police report he had borrowed a truck to go to another job, but has not been seen since.
http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-nocona-man_67313317

Bump. Very few (yet concerning) details in the news articles, and little-to-no information on SM.

Nothing new on Caleb? Very concerning with not a lot to go on :/.

Diehl_WEB_1429138424890_16838083_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Mystery of missing man deepens as new details are released
The investigation into the disappearance of 18-year-old Caleb Diehl, who was last seen in Nocona on March 30, continues. Meanwhile, his part-time boss, Ricky Dale Howard, was arrested on an unrelated charge.

The mystery surrounding the missing teen continues to grow as investigators have found no sign of the teen who lives in Grapevine with his sister.

His mother, Tami Diehl, still resides in Nocona where Caleb often visited and worked part-time for Howard.

Tami Diehl filed a missing person’s report with Nocona Police on April 1. Caleb Diehl was last seen on March 30 borrowing a pickup truck belonging to Howard to go to another job.
http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/local-news/mystery-of-missing-man-deepens_28817929

While he is listed as a missing adult man, he is so young. Just a young man with his whole life in front of him!! This is so very sad. I hope he is safe even if things do not appear promising.

The investigation into the disappearance of 18-year-old Caleb Diehl, who was last seen in Nocona on March 30, continues. Meanwhile, his part-time boss, Ricky Dale Howard, was arrested on an unrelated charge.

The mystery surrounding the missing teen continues to grow as investigators have found no sign of the teen who lives in Grapevine with his sister.

His mother, Tami Diehl, still resides in Nocona where Caleb often visited and worked part-time for Howard.

Tami Diehl filed a missing person’s report with Nocona Police on April 1. Caleb Diehl was last seen on March 30 borrowing a pickup truck belonging to Howard to go to another job.

The truck he borrowed reappeared two days later with its keys placed back on the proper hook at the business.

There has been an extensive search for the teenager as the Nocona Police was joined by the 97th District Attorney’s Office and the Texas Rangers.

Officials with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children came in two weeks after he went missing with rescue dogs searching four days at various locations Diehl was known to work and frequent.

Nocona Police Chief Kent Holcomb reported a crushed cell phone was found near the returned truck, but since it was thrown into the trash, it is unclear if it was Diehl’s, whose phone has not been used since March 30.

Howard, 53, was arrested May 18 on a warrant for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. Justice of the Peace David Allen set bond at $4,000 and Howard was released from jail the next day.

Hughes said investigators spoke to Howard several times during the course of the Diehl investigation because it is believed he is one of the last people to have contact with the young man before he disappeared.

“Caleb worked for Howard and had access to all of Howard’s property.

His part time boss is the same person he borrowed the truck from. He's a convicted felon, although it sounds like it was a white collar crime. (bank fraud)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back