1046 users online (228 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Christopher Tennyson, 47, Plano, 4 April 2015

Christopher David Tennyson

Plano PD needs help locating missing man
    The Plano Police Department is asking for the public's help to locate a missing, endangered man.
    Christopher David Tennyson, a 47-year-old white male, was last seen at his residence on Saturday afternoon.

It is unknown whether Tennyson left on foot or left with someone in a vehicle. According to a Facebook post, Tennyson did not take his prescribed medication.
    http://starlocalmedia.com/planocouri...2a8892c0b.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Volunteers Search Trails For Missing Plano Man
    A Plano family and volunteers organized a search Wednesday to find a missing husband and father.
    Walking along trails by Spring Creek is something 47-year-old Christopher Tennyson liked to do to clear his mind, but after four days without his seizure medication, he could be in serious condition, and search parties spread out along the area hoping to find some sign of him.
    Search organizers kept eight-year-old Max Tennyson at a safe distance from the roughest terrain, but after several days of missing his dad, the boy wanted to play a part in helping to find him.
    “I’m feeling very sad that my dad’s gone, and I really want him back,” Max said.
    What happened to Christopher Tennyson is a mystery. His wife says the former cyclist was adamant about never going anywhere without ID, insurance and cash.
    “He didn’t take anything with him that that you could… I’m sorry… anything with him that you can trace. I mean the phone is here, the wallet, the credit cards,” Faith Tennyson said.
    She last saw her husband Saturday afternoon before she and Max left for an overnight trip. Calls and texts that night went unanswered, and when she came home the next morning, he was gone.
    “We don’t know what direction to go. He could be anywhere. He could have hitched a ride somewhere, and so you don’t really know how to move forward, so you’re just kind of spinning,” Faith said.
    Since January, Christopher Tennyson had been seeing a neurologist for unexplained tremors and seizures. Medication had helped, but in recent days, he may have started taking less of it, which his wife believes could have led to him leaving the house in a confused state.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/v...ing-plano-man/

*bump*

In the article above, his wife says he could have hitched a ride somewhere. Was he in the habit of hitching rides? It just struck me as odd, for some reason, unless he can't drive because of his condition and/or medication.

This is not too far from me. I think the wife feels he left the house, became confused due to reduced medication, and may have picked up a ride. Plano is a pretty nice suburb of Dallas, or at least part of it still is. So sad for his son, I hope they get some answers soon.

Texas Equusearch
    Posted on 10. Apr, 2015

SEARCH ACTIVATION NOTICE: Texas Equusearch has been asked to assist in the search for Christopher David Tennyson. The search will begin at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday April 11, 2015. The command post will be located at the Schimelfenig Library at 5024 Custer Rd. in Plano,TX. We are in need of foot searchers only at this time. Please bring your own water and snacks, and be prepared for searching in dense brush and creeks. <contact name/phone # snipped - see link.>
    http://texasequusearch.org/2015/04/m...plano-tx-4415/

Thanks, KateB. Wish,I had known about the search last week. I haven't heard that they found any clues, have you?

Do we have an MPR on this case? If so can someone link me please.

Article from the Apr. 23

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sea...301119921.html

Faith Tennyson fears her husband is wandering, and possibly may appear homeless.
    "So many people are saying it's time to get on with my life and go back to a routine, and I can't," she said, wiping tears. "If he left on his own accord, that'd be one thing. But if he's sick and just wandering, I can't do that!"

I would suggest that bones found 2nd February 2016 - IMO - are likely to be identified as those of Christopher Tennyson.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/02/c...-bones-origin/

The bones were found in Spring Creek and:

Walking along trails by Spring Creek is something 47-year-old Christopher Tennyson liked to do to clear his mind, but after four days without his seizure medication, he could be in serious condition, and search parties spread out along the area hoping to find some sign of him.
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/84148660-story

It's a little over a mile from his home.

Quote Originally Posted by TCMom View Post
    Not Christina. Jobin Panicker reports that it's Christopher Tennyson, as I suspected. Heartbreaking that he's been there 1 mile from his home for almost a year. Prayers to his family.

Prayers also for the Morris and McElroy families - I know the last few days have been especially hard. Giving Up is NOT an Option.

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 35 mins35 minutes ago
    #BREAKING Sad news. Source confirms to me that bones found in #Plano creek belong to Chris Tennyson @wfaachannel8

Brought over from Christina's discussion page.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

http://www.fox4news.com/news/84542421-story

Plano police said a skull found in a central Plano creek earlier this week is a man who went missing last April.

Christopher Tennyson, 47, was last seen on April 4, 2015 at his Plano home. Friends and family spent weeks searching for Tennyson after he disappeared.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast