1182 users online (161 members and 1021 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 613
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,656

    NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

    Please continue the conversation here.

    Please remember our rules. If you're unsure, please visit our Rule Forum....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

    Remember Websleuths is a victim friendly website.



    NV - Tammy Meyers Media & Timeline Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***

    Previous threads:

    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6

    Thread #7
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,578
    Why did they even say she was an RN?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeAlice View Post
    Why did they even say she was an RN?
    Good question. Has anyone ever been able to find confirmation that she was?
    Then again, who knows why they said anything they've said.
    It's all so puzzling.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeAlice View Post
    Why did they even say she was an RN?
    I don't recall anyone saying that she was. I remember it being said she was a nurse, but a nurse isn't necessarily synonymous with being an RN.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    I don't recall anyone saying that she was. I remember it being said she was a nurse, but a nurse isn't necessarily synonymous with being an RN.
    I suspect the whole "Tammy was a nurse" came from the go fund me page? The person writing that page claimed she had retired to be a stay at home mom and help with the family business. I really wonder if she was not a nurse but something like a nursing assistant.

    According to the family's ******** page, Meyers worked as a nurse and dedicated herself to "selflessly helping others in need," even after death, though she is not registered in the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Her relatives decided to donate her organs "and providing the gift of life to those in need."

    Public records show she previously lived in California, but she is not listed on that state's registry of nurses, either.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-kill...ry?id=28998256

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,599
    I wonder if there's an actual spiky-haired dude out there. I can picture him kicked back with a cold one, chuckling, as he says to himself, "Man, those Meyers kids lied so much, nobody is even looking for me anymore!"

    If there is such a dude, and if he's so hotheaded that he chases people and makes death threats just because he got honked at, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again in the news before long.
    JMO. MOO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjay View Post
    I wonder if there's an actual spiky-haired dude out there. I can picture him kicked back with a cold one, chuckling, as he says to himself, "Man, those Meyers kids lied so much, nobody is even looking for me anymore!"

    If there is such a dude, and if he's so hotheaded that he chases people and makes death threats just because he got honked at, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again in the news before long.
    Man, I hope not. I don't believe, MOO, that he ever existed but if he does, that's a sad scenario. That he was dismissed and could be a threat to innocent citizens out there. Did LE ever come out and state that they are not still looking for him? Sorry, I haven't obviously been able to read every single article out there on this case.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I suspect the whole "Tammy was a nurse" came from the go fund me page? The person writing that page claimed she had retired to be a stay at home mom and help with the family business. I really wonder if she was not a nurse but something like a nursing assistant.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-kill...ry?id=28998256
    Time, I am so glad you chimed in. The day of EN's arrest, you posted something to the effect of,
    "Don't tell me, he's screaming 'There's the animal!'"

    Just out of curiosity, was that a real question, or were you watching the coverage on TV when it happened? (FYI - that's exactly what he did.)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,578
    My tablet is hung up & I can't quote your post, Midge, but I think I ran across the Tabitha account while looking at the daughter's profile pics. Comment was on 2 or 3 older ones.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Alleged victim who was held at knife point is 13 years old.

    http://www.paradisepost.com/general-...as-mom-slaying
    Just my opinion


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Here's a new detail:
    "Stanton said police interviewed Nowsch on Feb. 15 in the knife investigation."
    http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/apr...neighborhood-/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    Here's a new detail:
    "Stanton said police interviewed Nowsch on Feb. 15 in the knife investigation."
    http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/apr...neighborhood-/
    They "didn't arrest him and didn't link him at that time to the shootout that left Tammy Meyers mortally wounded."

    Knife incident happened Feb. 15.
    EN questioned about it on Feb. 15.
    RM went to EN's house on Feb. 15 and was told the police had him.

    If the Meyerses had been honest with police, EN would have been arrested before Feb. 15 and the knife incident would not have happened.
    JMO. MOO.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    Man, I hope not. I don't believe, MOO, that he ever existed but if he does, that's a sad scenario. That he was dismissed and could be a threat to innocent citizens out there. Did LE ever come out and state that they are not still looking for him? Sorry, I haven't obviously been able to read every single article out there on this case.
    Yes, at their Feb. 19 press conference after EN was arrested, they said they were no longer looking for the spiky-haired dude in the sketch.
    JMO. MOO.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Wasn't he also shooting a gun in the park right after the Meyers incident? Did he get charged with that?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjay View Post
    If the Meyerses had been honest with police, EN would have been arrested before Feb. 15 and the knife incident would not have happened.
    I don't know that is necessarily true as it isn't like LE didn't know about Andrews for weeks before arresting him. What I really want to know is how exactly KM knew on or before 2/15, which presumably then she was telling her father as an eyewitness given how the story hadn't changed to BM in the car or if she was getting it from elsewhere exactly who told her, when and under what circumstances. Also saying that TM went back out because she knew the road rager seems to actually implicate that EN was specifically targeted by the Meyers. I really want to know where the sketch come from and in what relation that had to KM IDing EN, like had she just done the sketch of someone 6' 180 pounds and then shortly thereafter told her dad it was EN without the family telling LE it was him and for that matter how she knew.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6
    By bessie in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1144
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 07:23 PM
  2. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5
    By bessie in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 06:13 AM
  3. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3
    By fran in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 11:54 AM
  4. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2
    By fran in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1372
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:07 AM
  5. GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1
    By los2188 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1235
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 08:03 PM

Tags for this Thread