GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

Why did they even say she was an RN?

Good question. Has anyone ever been able to find confirmation that she was?
Then again, who knows why they said anything they've said.
It's all so puzzling.

I don't recall anyone saying that she was. I remember it being said she was a nurse, but a nurse isn't necessarily synonymous with being an RN.

I suspect the whole "Tammy was a nurse" came from the go fund me page? The person writing that page claimed she had retired to be a stay at home mom and help with the family business. I really wonder if she was not a nurse but something like a nursing assistant.

According to the family's ******** page, Meyers worked as a nurse and dedicated herself to "selflessly helping others in need," even after death, though she is not registered in the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Her relatives decided to donate her organs "and providing the gift of life to those in need."

Public records show she previously lived in California, but she is not listed on that state's registry of nurses, either.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-killed-road-rage-shoot/story?id=28998256

I wonder if there's an actual spiky-haired dude out there. I can picture him kicked back with a cold one, chuckling, as he says to himself, "Man, those Meyers kids lied so much, nobody is even looking for me anymore!"

If there is such a dude, and if he's so hotheaded that he chases people and makes death threats just because he got honked at, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again in the news before long.

I wonder if there's an actual spiky-haired dude out there. I can picture him kicked back with a cold one, chuckling, as he says to himself, "Man, those Meyers kids lied so much, nobody is even looking for me anymore!"

If there is such a dude, and if he's so hotheaded that he chases people and makes death threats just because he got honked at, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again in the news before long.

Man, I hope not. I don't believe, MOO, that he ever existed but if he does, that's a sad scenario. That he was dismissed and could be a threat to innocent citizens out there. Did LE ever come out and state that they are not still looking for him? Sorry, I haven't obviously been able to read every single article out there on this case.

I suspect the whole "Tammy was a nurse" came from the go fund me page? The person writing that page claimed she had retired to be a stay at home mom and help with the family business. I really wonder if she was not a nurse but something like a nursing assistant.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-killed-road-rage-shoot/story?id=28998256

Time, I am so glad you chimed in. The day of EN's arrest, you posted something to the effect of,
"Don't tell me, he's screaming 'There's the animal!'"

Just out of curiosity, was that a real question, or were you watching the coverage on TV when it happened? (FYI - that's exactly what he did.)

My tablet is hung up & I can't quote your post, Midge, but I think I ran across the Tabitha account while looking at the daughter's profile pics. Comment was on 2 or 3 older ones.

Here's a new detail:
"Stanton said police interviewed Nowsch on Feb. 15 in the knife investigation."
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/apr/06/new-charge-against-teen-held-slaying-neighborhood-/

They "didn't arrest him and didn't link him at that time to the shootout that left Tammy Meyers mortally wounded."

Knife incident happened Feb. 15.
EN questioned about it on Feb. 15.
RM went to EN's house on Feb. 15 and was told the police had him.

If the Meyerses had been honest with police, EN would have been arrested before Feb. 15 and the knife incident would not have happened.

Man, I hope not. I don't believe, MOO, that he ever existed but if he does, that's a sad scenario. That he was dismissed and could be a threat to innocent citizens out there. Did LE ever come out and state that they are not still looking for him? Sorry, I haven't obviously been able to read every single article out there on this case.

Yes, at their Feb. 19 press conference after EN was arrested, they said they were no longer looking for the spiky-haired dude in the sketch.

Wasn't he also shooting a gun in the park right after the Meyers incident? Did he get charged with that?

If the Meyerses had been honest with police, EN would have been arrested before Feb. 15 and the knife incident would not have happened.

I don't know that is necessarily true as it isn't like LE didn't know about Andrews for weeks before arresting him. What I really want to know is how exactly KM knew on or before 2/15, which presumably then she was telling her father as an eyewitness given how the story hadn't changed to BM in the car or if she was getting it from elsewhere exactly who told her, when and under what circumstances. Also saying that TM went back out because she knew the road rager seems to actually implicate that EN was specifically targeted by the Meyers. I really want to know where the sketch come from and in what relation that had to KM IDing EN, like had she just done the sketch of someone 6' 180 pounds and then shortly thereafter told her dad it was EN without the family telling LE it was him and for that matter how she knew.

Here's a new detail:
"Stanton said police interviewed Nowsch on Feb. 15 in the knife investigation."
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/apr/06/new-charge-against-teen-held-slaying-neighborhood-/

Just the darnedest thing

"But at 5-foot-3-inches and 120 pounds with brown eyes, Nowsch didn't fit the description of a 6-foot man in his 20s with spiky hair and blue or hazel eyes who police were seeking at the time. That person has never been found."

KM is 14 or 15, not 4 or 5.

The cops interviewing her would have asked questions like, "Was he about as tall as me?" (vs "what was the height in inches of this guy you saw sitting in his car? Ehhrrr... I mean... How do you know how tall he was? Oh! He jumped out of his car and said he would kill you and mommy?")

No way could she have been so far off on her description without intent.

Not sure I'll buy the 2 coincidental silver cars theory unless & until there is authenticated surveillance videos showing them, or if the other driver comes forward and can prove he was the initiator of this whole drama. I suspect the defense attorneys can & will trip up the 2 related victims/witnesses on cross.

The prosecution has its work cut out. JMO - this hole is big enough for a legally blind teenager to drive a freight train through, IMO.

yet.....EN ''confessed" to K & Z......

when you add that to KM's ''description'' makes for a muddy/muddled mess - MOO

They "didn't arrest him and didn't link him at that time to the shootout that left Tammy Meyers mortally wounded."

Knife incident happened Feb. 15.
EN questioned about it on Feb. 15.
RM went to EN's house on Feb. 15 and was told the police had him.

I do not hold the Meyers responsible for the knife incident. If the knife incident is true, then EN is responsible for his own actions, they are his and his alone.

I don't know that is necessarily true as it isn't like LE didn't know about Andrews for weeks before arresting him. What I really want to know is how exactly KM knew on or before 2/15, which presumably then she was telling her father as an eyewitness given how the story hadn't changed to BM in the car or if she was getting it from elsewhere exactly who told her, when and under what circumstances. Also saying that TM went back out because she knew the road rager seems to actually implicate that EN was specifically targeted by the Meyers. I really want to know where the sketch come from and in what relation that had to KM IDing EN, like had she just done the sketch of someone 6' 180 pounds and then shortly thereafter told her dad it was EN without the family telling LE it was him and for that matter how she knew.

True, but there are some key differences. First, to my knowledge, no one except EN knew could positively identify DA as the driver, and EN wasn't talking. But the Meyerses could positively identify EN. It's common for a bad guy to not name his accomplices, but it's not normal for the family of a victim of a crime to refuse to identify the killer. Also, EN was the actual shooter (while DA wasn't), and the rumors were rampant about EN's behavior in the neighborhood.

LE let EN go on Feb. 17, and then arrested him again on Feb. 19. That must have been when they realized that KM's spiky-haired dude was a figment. So they did in fact arrest EN very quickly. I'll bet any amount of money that if KM had been more forthcoming earlier about exactly who her spiky-haired dude was (and was not), EN would have been picked up earlier than the 15th. If, for example, on Feb. 13, KM had told police, "The shooter was EN, he lives around the corner." But no, she was too busy spinning fantastical tales of road rage and giving police a fake description for the composite sketch.

While her mom lay dying, she was lying to police about the identity of the shooter. Her brother, too. And RM. I can't get over that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back