865 users online (80 members and 785 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Mom On Trial For Children's Rapes

The mother, who is not being identified by TheDenverChannel to protect the children's identities, faces 24 charges that include sexual assault on a child, sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust, and aggravated incest.

In opening statements, prosecutors said Tuesday that the mother dressed her son as a schoolgirl, put makeup on his face and then watched as his stepfather raped him. Prosecutors also said the boy's mother held down his younger sister while his stepfather raped her.

The prosecution said that sexual assaults began when the boy was 5 and when his sister was 7. The boy testified that he was abused for 10 years.

The son is now 18 and his younger sister is now 10.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...0484&qs=1;bp=t
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This woman doesn't deserve to be called "mom".

She is a monster.

When he was beating her, she felt she could run to the neighbors for help. When he was raping her babies- she didn't seem to think of that possibility.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This is the most incredible story. I don't buy the battered wife syndrome in this case at all. She was pretty self-serving without regard to the people who trusted her most, her children. Does anyone know where the children are now and if they are getting mental health counseling?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    This is the most incredible story. I don't buy the battered wife syndrome in this case at all. She was pretty self-serving without regard to the people who trusted her most, her children. Does anyone know where the children are now and if they are getting mental health counseling?
    A sister, therapist, and neighbor were also scheduled to testify for the prosecution.
    Since the therapist is testifying, I would presume that it is about something that happened in relation to therapy. The article doesn't say where the kids are now, or who they are with.

It could be "hang on to your man" kind of scene.

5 minutes, leave me alone with her for 5 minutes.......please.......

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    When he was beating her, she felt she could run to the neighbors for help. When he was raping her babies- she didn't seem to think of that possibility.

That's exactly what I was thinking. She'd save her own neck, but to heck with her kids???? What kind of mother thinks like that???? He'd have to kill me several times over to get to my children.

What a sick, sorry excuse for a human being. Hope she fries.

There are mothers in this world who have no maternal instinct. They are the "bad mothers" in the world.

You know all the stories we read and hear about that are beyond our understanding.

Anyone who ever laid a hand on my kids, God help them, because God is the only person who could help them after I get through with them.

I would die for my kids without hesitation.......no question.

But I wondered about a child at my youngest school. Windbreaker in the middle of winter, had a "neglected" look about her, and finally she was removed and placed into care after LE determined that she was being "loaned" out my her Mom and Step-father to "perverts" they had meet online.

Sent an 8 year old alone by cab to their "friends" place, who just happen to have a lot of photography equipment.

Mom just wanted to hang on to her man............

Sick sick sick...

I can't believe a woman would allow her babies to suffer this way..
    Not only did she not try to stop it, but she seemingly took part, by dressing the little boy up like a girl. I would have killed this man.
    She needs to be punished as much as the sick SOB who did this to them, if not more.

This is just plain sickening. I have no clue what this has to do with "battered spouse syndrome!" This woman is a monster who does deserve the strongest penalty afforded to her. Yes she was abused but used this as an excuse to let her children be abused.

There are many abused women in the world that protect their children from harm. She lacks any maternal instinct to care for children and deserves a harsh penalty for putting children through this awful, unspeakable nightmare.

People who are battered normally never stand for, or comply with the behavior she indulged in. Excuses from a willing participant seem to be the norm when society catches up to the deeds of the evil. Blame on another is what is more often shouted from those who do not want to take the responsibility for what they have let occur. I'm not being harsh but honest. The poor children...

I hope they can start to lead productive lives. As for her, if that is what she felt she needed to do to hang on to a man-- then her problems could never be resolved by anyone.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...00484&qs=1;bp=

I would like to propose an idea, unfortunately in jest, but wishful thinking.

Would it not be nice just to "vote" people off this planet and they go away....forever.

That just brought a "huge" smile to my face.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    That's exactly what I was thinking. She'd save her own neck, but to heck with her kids???? What kind of mother thinks like that???? He'd have to kill me several times over to get to my children.
    Same here Jeana. He would be climbing over my dead body (He would be beaten all to hell and back before I died) before he would get anywhere near my children.

Reading this make me feel physically ill. What a sick b*tch! I want to scalp her bald-headed, beat the mess out of her, and hold her down while someone brutally rapes her. Sick b*tch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    I would like to propose an idea, unfortunately in jest, but wishful thinking.

Would it not be nice just to "vote" people off this planet and they go away....forever.

That just brought a "huge" smile to my face.
    Would be perfect if you & I got to descide....no Jackson Jurors Types allowed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast