1074 users online (268 members and 806 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
    Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

Info & Support thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6

Please Continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 07-06-2015 at 08:21 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Taking my seat.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Right beside you.

Lonetraveler, your family is in my prayers. Hope all is going well.
    All posts are my opinion only unless otherwise stated.
    Thanks!!

Jhessye Shockley Case Archive is updated as often as there is news.
    It is a good way to catch up on anything you may have missed along the way.

"Justice for Jhessye" section, contains files from the time Jerice was arrested 9/2012:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cra...?sort=6&page=1

Main Case Archive has everything from the day she was reported missing until arrest 9/2012:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cra...?sort=6&page=1
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

I am so thoroughly disgusted by this entire trial. It started when the judge didn't permit live streaming. I wouldn't have been able to watch it all live, that's why the video should be archived.

Next on my list is the fact that Jerice has a whole bunch of mis-behaving supporters behind her acting like they are attending a picnic or something. Jhessye, who is called our "Butterfly Princess" here on the board is as respected by these people as though she were a random mosquito that was stepped on, not a lively, vibrant child who had been raised by people who genuinely loved her.

I'm sure the eldest girl has been programmed by the family to feel guilt about every word of truth she tells. I am sure she must have had much more she could have said, but the mental abuse for her continues to this day. I don't blame her for her reluctance and protestations of love for the mother who abused her. She's been living in her own hell her entire life.

Then, there's this lady from CPS, DFS, whatever new name the organization has. She's just the most public image for an entire organization which can't achieve it's own mission. I lost it when she said that children aren't examined without their clothes, even though most signs of abuse are hidden by them. Why weren't the children taken to a compassionate pediatrician who would gently examine them and know how to break through the fear? Does this so-called organization even have a doctor or group of doctors on staff? Sorry, that would cost too much money.

The only question that wasn't asked of her was the number of families in her caseload. I have no doubt it is overwhelming. I have no doubt she followed her little "checklist" which would include a cursory visit with the family and visiting some of the children who happened to be in school that day. The fact that a CHILD who is being abused by a parent they love is not an unusual situation. That child has been brain-washed by the abuser who uses that normal love of a child for a parent by issuing threats and warnings. Tell the truth? They will put you someplace worse where you will have NO love at all!

I will stop my rant at this point, it could go on all day, just on this one case.

One thing that I do know. The jury gets it. They get it ALL.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Just pulling up my chair here. Our trial tweet posters are awesome and I will be able to check in on trial during my lunch hour thanks to their efforts.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Yes thanks so much for the tweets. I'll be working and following along LOL I hope lonetraveler checks in and that all is well with the Granddaughter.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

children do not burn themselves like that ironing.
    on twitter, my blog, and in life I am a "Floormodel", slightly used by age but still in perfectly good condition and worth having around.

Taking my seat for our little butterfly princess!

Also here praying for Lonetraveler and granddaughter.

Okay, I have been thinking about the older child and her testimony. In some ways, I too wonder if someone "got" to her before her testimony. Could it have been Shirley? or Grandpa? She is most certainly a survivor of PTSD and abuse. But, she definitely needs some good counseling since she blames herself.

I agree - children would NOT burn their own arm with an iron. Maybe a burn on the hand, but not a shape of the iron on her arm.

Why wouldn't the case worker be more diligent? I know that caseloads are high, but that shouldn't make a caseworker blind. I have a neighbor that was once a social worker. She said she would come home from work sometimes and throw-up. She actually quit because she was too sensitive to the things that she witnessed. She couldn't take the daily heart-break or stress any longer.

Praying SO hard for a verdict for Jhessye!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Keeping my tab open so I can check in once court starts for the day. Hopefully the state will bring some more positive witnesses in today.

We still have all the forensic evidence to go through... like what was found in the trunk, the closet, etc.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

I haven't followed this case consistently but my heart goes out to this sweet "Butterfly Princess" and all that she had to endure. Her little pink backpack and those sribbles and drawings were the only comfort for her. At least we will be able to follow along the court process but I still hate the "trial by tweet".
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by Myvice View Post
    Right beside you.

Lonetraveler, your family is in my prayers. Hope all is going well.
    Thank you all so much for your prayers. My granddaughter was very lucky and 18 wheeler only clipped the right front of her jeep. She spun out after impact and did not contact the truck, thank God. She is very sore with sprained neck and back muscles. It could have been so much worse. I'm so thankful.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 14m14 minutes ago
    Back in court this morning waiting for the #JericeHunter trial to begin.

Lonetraveler, thank goodness she will okay, even if very sore for quite a while.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast