865 users online (113 members and 752 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Ashley Schoenecke, 12, Oklahoma City, 7 April 2015

Ashley Schoenecke

12-year-old OKC girl missing after taking out the trash
    CHOCTAW – The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office has issued an alert for a missing child.

12-year-old Ashley Schoenecke was last seen taking out the trash at her home on SE 29th St. around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday evening.

According to the Sheriff’s office, an eyewitness saw an older white male driving a Nissan Quest stop, get out of the vehicle, and open a door to the vehicle.

Schoenecke got into the vehicle.
    http://kfor.com/2015/04/07/12-year-o...out-the-trash/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh, my Lord, that's frightening.

Oh no! PLEASE come home safely Ashley!!

An Amber Alert was officially sent out late Tuesday evening.

According to the Alert, the suspect's name is unknown. He was described as a white male approximately 60-70 years old, wearing a black shirt.
    http://www.news9.com/story/28745172/...seen-in-se-okc

Interesting comment by D.R. under the article

A witness said a bald, heavy-set white man between 60 and 70-years-old in a silver minivan, possibly a Nissan Quest, drove up next to her, got out of the vehicle, opened a door and she got into his vehicle.

Officials said the girl was wearing her father's shoes to take out the trash and one of the shoes was left on the scene.
    http://www.koco.com/news/amber-alert...child/32243752

Really scary.. hoping she's found safe.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

We just got the Amber Alert on TV in the OKC metro.

http://www.newson6.com/story/2874517...seen-in-se-okc

Witnesses also said the vehicle had tinted windows and rusty wheels.

OSCO said it activated its emergency command, and will have a large presence in the area where Schoenecke was last seen.

Glad they issued the Amber Alert! At least she has that going for her right now.

It was reported on Channel 9 news...a neighbor saw it happen and they tried chasing the vehicle into the next neighborhood, but lost them. The little brother said the man spoke in a rather gruff voice telling the girl to get into the van and she did. He ran inside to report what happened. Brave little fella and the neighbor did the right thing even if they couldn't catch them.

Very troubling abduction. They are saying it is a stranger abduction and it raises the danger to this poor girl tenfold. They have to find her. There is no other choice.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Oklahoman take on the matter:

Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old Oklahoma City girl

The remaining shoe is a chilling detail.

ETA: ^^ flip-flops?
    Last edited by wfgodot; 04-07-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Wow, this is so frightening.... Sounds so random, too. Glad to see they've issued an AMBER Alert.

If he opened the door and she got in, it doesn't seem like there was a struggle and she lost a flop. I wonder what's going on there.

I remember a couple of cases where girls "took out the trash" as an excuse to leave. It does seem VERY clear she intended to leave with this much older man - and it's hard to think of an innocent reason he picked her up. If the man were just a little older than her it's easy to think of a lovesick young couple. But it's hard to think that a 60-70 year old man picking her up will turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Oklahoman take on the matter:

Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old Oklahoma City girl

The remaining shoe is a chilling detail.
    I agree about the shoe detail. Poor little thing.....wearing her Dad's shoes to take out the trash.....and then this? She left a shoe in the driveway. I'm so worried for this young girl.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    If he opened the door and she got in, it doesn't seem like there was a struggle and she lost a flop. I wonder what's going on there.

I remember a couple of cases where girls "took out the trash" as an excuse to leave. It does seem VERY clear she intended to leave with this much older man - and it's hard to think of an innocent reason he picked her up. If the man were just a little older than her it's easy to think of a lovesick young couple. But it's hard to think that a 60-70 year old man picking her up will turn out well.
    What worries me is that her brother was there and said the man spoke harshly to her and told her to get in and she did. At 12, many kids do what an adult tells them to do.

I'm not very good a social media, but I haven't found a facebook page for Ashley.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast