1196 users online (165 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

When you have three wives, don't get sick

Some people bring flowers, others bring balloons. When Melvyn Reed's three wives showed up to visit him at the hospital, they brought an unexpected curtain call to his years as a double bigamist.

British police confirmed that after Melvyn Reed woke from his triple bypass heart operation earlier this year, his complicated marital affairs took a turn for a worse. All three of his spouses had turned up at the same time, despite his efforts to stagger their visits.

Media reports say that, upon realizing that something was amiss, the wives held a meeting in the parking lot, and learned that they were all married to the same man.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/24hour...11104018c.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-287453c.html
    Last edited by mysteriew; 08-12-2005 at 11:48 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wow! Talk about having your cake and eating it too! Or at least until he

got BUSTED!

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .

I've never understood why a man would want more than one wife anyway. You notice this seems to be a problem mainly with men? You don't hear too many stories about women who have more than one husband at a time.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight