717 users online (83 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

He doesn't want to be free!

Maybe, just maybe, the third time's a charm for Mo the manatee.

Twice before, state wildlife officials have tried to release the mighty creature back into the wild. And twice before, they've failed. On Tuesday, they went for No. 3.
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....61fe6fe5.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Maybe, just maybe, the third time's a charm for Mo the manatee.

Twice before, state wildlife officials have tried to release the mighty creature back into the wild. And twice before, they've failed. On Tuesday, they went for No. 3.
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....61fe6fe5.html
    Awwww, it sounds like being free isn't all it's cracked up to be if you're Mo the Manatee!

I will never forget my visit to Homosassa Springs Rehab Center. I had never heard of a manatee before. They were the ugliest things I had ever seen. They looked like a big potato lying in the water. But, after watching them for a while, and hearing more about them...........well they kinda grow on you.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight