Man says he got kidnapping idea from Dr. Phil

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
He's accused of trying to hire someone to knock his wife unconscious and lock her in the truck of a car. Authorities say it never happened because the man Schueller tried to hire was actually an undercover sheriff's deputy.

Investigators say Schueller came up with the idea after "Dr. Phil" said on his talk show that people sometimes need "a good scare" to snap them out of their delusions.
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0810drphil-scare10-ON.html

CANNOT stand Dr. Phil or any of his family members who now think that they're also "doctors" and should be handing out advice as though its Halloween candy. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened (even though I think the perp's excuse is crap).

I don't like him either, but then he reminds me of someone I used to know. Didn't like him either.

my sister LUVS him........uggggggggggg.....
2 minute therapy session means they're CURED.

DOes anyone NOT know that Dr. Phil is ACTUALLY a trial jury selector by trade?

how does that determine him to KNOW the answers to regular life? ! :rolleyes:

my sister LUVS him........uggggggggggg.....
2 minute therapy session means they're CURED.

DOes anyone NOT know that Dr. Phil is ACTUALLY a trial jury selector by trade?

how does that determine him to KNOW the answers to regular life? ! :rolleyes:

You know, I'm so glad to see that other people don't like him. I thought I was the only one. There's something about him that creeps me out.

golfmom said:
You know, I'm so glad to see that other people don't like him. I thought I was the only one. There's something about him that creeps me out.

I am with ya golfmom, he is the creepiest thing on TV in my mind. But what is really creepy to me, is that I know so many people who are almost like cult followers for him--people that happen to be my own mother, and my aunt who I always considered to be my second "mom".....they both watch faithfully and stopped speaking to me for a week because I had the audacity to point out to them that he IS NOT a doctor, he is a bag of wind, and he is selling a diet book, when he could stand lose 50 pounds. I mean we actually had a family squabble over that idiot! And, to this day one of them will call me and say "honey, you really need to turn on Dr Phil, if you would just see this show you might realize how he can help" AAARRGGG!

TKS2003 said:
I am with ya golfmom, he is the creepiest thing on TV in my mind. But what is really creepy to me, is that I know so many people who are almost like cult followers for him--people that happen to be my own mother, and my aunt who I always considered to be my second "mom".....they both watch faithfully and stopped speaking to me for a week because I had the audacity to point out to them that he IS NOT a doctor, he is a bag of wind, and he is selling a diet book, when he could stand lose 50 pounds. I mean we actually had a family squabble over that idiot! And, to this day one of them will call me and say "honey, you really need to turn on Dr Phil, if you would just see this show you might realize how he can help" AAARRGGG!

THAT is exactly what I'm talking about! Did he perform some sort of mass hypnosis to develop a tv cult following? I don't get it and I don't see the appeal and I don't want to either!

golfmom said:
THAT is exactly what I'm talking about! Did he perform some sort of mass hypnosis to develop a tv cult following? I don't get it and I don't see the appeal and I don't want to either!

I got three words for ya:

OPRAH DID IT!!
started the cult following for him, I mean--don't get me started on Oprah either---I apologize in advance to any Oprah followers, I mean no harm or offense, I know she seems harmless enough, and maybe she is a wonderful person, but I just can't stand her either.

I thought I was the only one who didn't like Dr. Phil! My mom and sister both adore his too.

What's up?

Even though Dr. Phil seems to really have gone "Hollywood" and is quite full of himself, I do think that he gives some practical and rational advice. I must admit that the more he becomes like Oprah, the less I like him.

I think that Dr. Phil just signed a 9-year contract for $12M or something like that. So, somebody must like him...

TKS2003 said:
I got three words for ya:

OPRAH DID IT!!
started the cult following for him, I mean--don't get me started on Oprah either---I apologize in advance to any Oprah followers, I mean no harm or offense, I know she seems harmless enough, and maybe she is a wonderful person, but I just can't stand her either.

I can't stand her either. :angel: :angel:

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't stand her either. :angel: :angel:

:clap: :clap: :clap: I can't stand Oprah either and Dr Phil makes me sick! Don't even get me started on Larry King!:sick:

Linda7NJ said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: I can't stand Oprah either and Dr Phil makes me sick! Don't even get me started on Larry King!:sick:

We're going to have to start a list of who all the "celebrities" are that we can't stand. I cannot even have it on Larry King's show for five seconds!! I did see the Oprah episode when Tom Cruise was jumping around like a lunatic, but I'm not usually home at that time of day (thank the Lord).

Dr. Phil....

Never one to express my true feelings, (as I thought this was a Dr. Phil World)
I have always believed Dr. Phil was a Fake, Licensed Pet Massage Therapist that peddled water filters out of his 72 rusted pick up truck.:eek:

Well, this just proves my theory that WS's have exceptional discernment powers as well as having above average intelligent and are extremely beautiful as well.

golfmom said:
Well, this just proves my theory that WS's have exceptional discernment powers as well as having above average intelligent and are extremely beautiful as well.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jeana (DP) said:
We're going to have to start a list of who all the "celebrities" are that we can't stand. I cannot even have it on Larry King's show for five seconds!! I did see the Oprah episode when Tom Cruise was jumping around like a lunatic, but I'm not usually home at that time of day (thank the Lord).

I'll see your Larry King, and raise you one Martha Stewart.

Mabel said:
I'll see your Larry King, and raise you one Martha Stewart.

EWWWWWWWWW~~~~ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay, I'll see your Martha "Cupcake" Stewart and raise you one very bloated Donald Trump. :D

Jeana (DP) said:
EWWWWWWWWW~~~~ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay, I'll see your Martha "Cupcake" Stewart and raise you one very bloated Donald Trump. :D
He's hard to raise too, But I'll ante' with a high card of "Mark Gera goose"

Lawyer to the stars.....:eek: and those Non- stars:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23