883 users online (140 members and 743 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA - Quentin Jones, 24, Baker, 3 April 2015

Baker police, family search for 24-year-old man missing since Friday

Baker police are looking for a 24-year-old man with developmental disabilities who has been missing since Friday.

No foul play is suspected in the disappearance of Quentin Jones, Baker Police Chief Mike Knaps said.

Jones’ mother, Cassandra Jones, said she last saw him coming out of his bedroom — but the family didn’t see him for the rest of the day.

“We assumed he was going upstairs to exercise like he usually did,” Jones said. “It’s unexplainable. I can’t eat. It’s hard to sleep. I’m going around every day trying to locate him. It’s indescribable.”

Jones is about 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds.

Anyone with information of the man’s whereabouts can call Baker Police at (225) 775-6000.

Baker police: Body found Wednesday is that of 24-year-old missing man from home since Friday
    The body found Wednesday in a ditch near Morvant Road and Amerest Avenue was that of a 24-year-old man with developmental disabilities who had been missing for several days, Baker police said Wednesday.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

WHAT!? I was not prepared for this outcome. Really hoping to hear more details. I'm devastated.

"Our prayers are with his mother especially due to the fact that today would have been his 25th birthday," Knaps said.