778 users online (83 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Marjorie Waggoner, 68, Alvin, 2 April 2015

Marjorie Waggoner

PUBLIC'S HELP SOUGHT IN FINDING MISSING BRAZORIA COUNTY WOMAN
    ALVIN, TX (KTRK) -- The Brazoria County's Sheriff's Office is asking the public for help in finding a woman who disappeared several days ago.

Marjorie Waggoner, 68, was last seen on April 2, 2015 outside a Wal-Mart store on the 10,000 block of County Road 964 in Alvin, Texas. Waggoner's daughter, Yvoria Ogletree, told deputies she and her mother got into an argument inside the vehicle. Yvoria then said her mother got out of the vehicle and walked away. The daughter told authorities she kept asking her mother to get back in the vehicle but she didn't and kept walking.

She eventually lost sight of her mom in the parking lot and after searching for a while she eventually went home.
    http://abc13.com/news/publics-help-s...-woman/641198/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Marjorie Waggoner

PUBLIC'S HELP SOUGHT IN FINDING MISSING BRAZORIA COUNTY WOMAN

http://abc13.com/news/publics-help-s...-woman/641198/

Thank los2188, over a week and no news. Maybe she went to stay with a friend and hasn't been contacted yet. I hope she's comes back safe or gives word.

This is very fishy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing seven days now. I'm wondering if Walmart has surveillance cameras with video that could confirm the daughters story?

Wow I am in Houston and never heard about Marjorie. It should def be on the local news here since Marjorie could easily take a time out in a city this large if she chose to. It is so close by!

I hope she is healthy and well wherever she is right now.

Posted 4/9 on TES page shows she was "found safe":

Marjorie Waggoner has been found safe.
    http://texasequusearch.org/2015/04/m...alvin-tx-4215/