Identified! OK - Hinton, Fem UP13729, 18-30, off I-40, bellybutton ring, Apr'15 Veneranda Flores

OSBI Asks For Help Identifying Body Found Near Hinton

~Snip~

OSBI found several pieces of jewelry with the body. One picture is of a navel ring and the other is what appeared to be a wedding ring set found on the person's right hand, according to investigators.

OSBI said the individual wore purple ankle socks with a skull and crossbones pattern.

http://www.news9.com/story/28802016/osbi-asks-for-help-identifying-body-found-near-hinton

I guess they can rule out Robbery as a motive.

OSBI Asks For Help Identifying Body Found Near Hinton

~Snip~

OSBI found several pieces of jewelry with the body. One picture is of a navel ring and the other is what appeared to be a wedding ring set found on the person's right hand, according to investigators.

OSBI said the individual wore purple ankle socks with a skull and crossbones pattern.

http://www.news9.com/story/28802016/osbi-asks-for-help-identifying-body-found-near-hinton

I guess they can rule out Robbery as a motive.

7458440_G.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/5169/25/

Hope D. Meek. Married, missing from Valliant, OK since 2002, has her belly button pierced, was wearing "'wedding ring and anniversary band" when she went missing. DNA is available.

Hinton and Valliant are about 4 hours from each other,and 2002 is a long time ago. But worth a shot considering I don't know how much advanced decomposition is going on... but I'd presume if it were longer than a couple of years it'd be skeletal remains actually.

well, I'm new to this forum, what can i say. Still learning.

Wedding rings normally go on the left hand. I'm thinking this set was an heirloom or possibly from a past marriage. Likely an older female relative though. Unless I was widowed, I'd never wear the jewelry my Ex gave to me, and then I would probably keep my wedding set of the proper hand if I was going to wear it at all. Purple socks with scull and cross bones makes me think she was on the younger side...

Ugh, I-40 goes across the US. She could have come from anywhere. I did a very quick search of the main states I-40 runs through searching "females" in Namus. Nobody in particular comes to mind. Of the cases I went through (2013 or later and under 30- a guess by the socks/ belly ring) I couldn't find any mention of missing ladies in purple socks or a navel ring/wedding band set similar to the one pictured.

Purple socks with scull and cross bones makes me think she was on the younger side...

That, and the belly button ring looks to be something a younger person might wear, being dangly and all. Maybe it's the rust, but is it just me or does the navel ring look home-made?

That, and the belly button ring looks to be something a younger person might wear, being dangly and all. Maybe it's the rust, but is it just me or does the navel ring look home-made?
The clue on the naval ring is the little screw-on button and distinguishes it from being homemade I think. It does look like a younger person's type of jewelry, but never can tell with what people wear nowadays. The socks seem like they put her in the younger group, too.

The wedding set appears to me as antique. Maybe a mother's or grandmother's? But it could have been her own and if divorced with nowhere to keep it safe...wearing it becomes necessary, but not on the left hand.

I have a pair of pink, white and black socks with skulls on them and I'm 33. :crazy::blushing:

My husband is a tattoo artist. Age & style of belly button rings have no bearing on each other. I'm sometimes floored at the things older ladies wear (jewelry & clothes). And I have a friend who has the entire interior of her car done in Hello Kitty...and she's 40. It *seems* this should be a younger person, but you never know these days.

With that being said, I wonder if they've ruled out Molly Miller from Love County, OK?

I assume they have DNA to compare to the local missing, but someone mentioned this woman could be from just about anywhere. True. I wish we had more information on the remains than the little they have given us for comparison.

Hope Meek does sound like a possibility. Molly? Samantha? Hmmm...don't know about them.

I believe I-40 runs coast to coast, so yes, they could be from anywhere. I've worked on Molly Miller (& Colt Haynes) since they were reported missing in Love County, OK. There's a thread on here. Some crazy corruption in that county and that case is a whole ball of a mess with who's who & who's tied in with who.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back