NY - Diane Malone, 32, stabbed to death, Long Beach, 13 Sept 2004

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The Long Beach carpenter accused of stabbing his wife to death, then leaving the bloody body with their young children, confessed to the slaying yesterday.
David Malone said he wanted to "let the healing begin" and told reporters as he was ushered from Nassau County Court that the guilty plea will "spare both families the pain" of a trial.

Earlier, inside a courtroom, Malone's unemotional admission to the Sept. 13 slaying of his beautiful 32-year-old wife, Diane, left her family in tears.

Malone, 36, who will serve 17 years to life as part of a deal with prosecutors for pleading guilty to murder, was asked by a Judge William Donnino how he took Diane's life.

"I stabbed her, Your Honor," he said in a flat, blunt voice. "More than once."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/336156p-287117c.html

I am sorry but this is sorry. 17 years for her life. What is this family thinking of? Avoid publicity for a nasty murder? What about her life? So, they want to slide into obscurity?This is just short of child abuse. IMO.

Yeah, another married couple- man murders his wife. But hey she knew him a long time, so she must have known it was going to happen.

mysteriew said:
Yeah, another married couple- man murders his wife. But hey she knew him a long time, so she must have known it was going to happen.

Not a good situation in any event. 17 years? This is just incredible to me.

How sad he only got 17 years for her death?? I am sickened by the news lately. Those poor children. They are in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back