970 users online (140 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Metro Detroit

Sabra hummus recall

Sabra Classic Hummus recalled after Listeria found

Mark Hicks, The Detroit News 9:05 a.m. EDT April 9, 2015

Sabra Dipping Co. is recalling some 30,000 cases of its Classic Hummus after the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development found Listeria monocytogenes while testing a sample, federal officials said Wednesday.

"To date, there have been no reports indicating that these products have caused any illness," the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said in a statement on its website.

The recall is limited to five Classic Hummus products sold nationwide, all with a "best before" date of May 11, the administration said...

SF Bay Area, CA

Thank you for publicizing this! My niece did on Facebook, and it's good because we had eaten most of one of the recalled batches about a week ago, was still some left in the fridge.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.