1266 users online (165 members and 1101 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - Newborn baby thrown in dumpster just after birth, Horry County Police say

Newborn baby thrown in dumpster just after birth, Horry County Police say
    Posted: Apr 09, 2015 3:08 PM EDT
    Updated: Apr 09, 2015 3:18 PM EDT
    By Rod Overton

Horry County Police are on the scene of a newborn baby being thrown into a dumpster.

Police were called just before 2:30 pm to the 500 block of Fairway Village to investigate.

The mother of the baby had just given birth and the baby was then thrown into a dumpster in the area, said Lt. Raul Denis of the Horry County Police.

[...]

Sickening.

News article updated. Baby is stable. Picture of POI posted.

Better start checking the hospitals around. Eventually the "mother" will need medical attention.

I hope they catch this b----. One of the photos released shows the poi holding what looks like a toddler - wonder what that poor child has been thru.

OMG---Safe Haven laws throughout the country and still this happens. Thank God the baby is alive, and a special thanks to the wonderful man who found her and helped. In one of the pictures, the POI actually looks like she has a restaurant apron on.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by michmi View Post
    OMG---Safe Haven laws throughout the country and still this happens. Thank God the baby is alive, and a special thanks to the wonderful man who found her and helped. In one of the pictures, the POI actually looks like she has a restaurant apron on.
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks like the picture was taken in a business and it looks like she's wearing an apron. I was also thinking restaraunt. Sometimes hairdressers wear aprons, grocery store folks sometimes wear them too.

Horry County Police arrested a woman after a newborn baby girl was found alive in a bag of trash.

Police say the mother of the child surrendered to police after seeing herself on TV Thursday evening.

The woman will be charged and her identity will be released afterwards, according to a press release.
    http://www.wbtw.com/story/28769881/m...nty-police-say
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Dropping the baby off at a hospital or something would just be too difficult for you?
    She will probably say that she gave birth on her lunch break and didn't have time to take baby anywhere.

One of the articles stated the baby's cries were heard by a couple of teen boys. One jumped into the dumpster and had to dig through the trash to get to her. He could hear her cries and found the bag she was tied in and had to break her out. So scary! These young men are angels for rescuing her!

One of the articles stated the baby's cries were heard by a couple of teen boys. One jumped into the dumpster and had to dig through the trash to get to her. He could hear her cries and found the bag she was tied in and had to break her out. So scary! These young men are angels for rescuing her!
    They certainly were this little baby's angels! I will NEVER understand the behavior of this woman or women like her! It shows a total disregard for life. I hope she no longer has custody of the other child she is seen carrying.

What bothers me even more is the unknown number of babies that no one hears the cries of. How many are disposed of like this little babe? There's no reason at all for it! It's so easy, drop your baby off at a hospital, fire dept, police station. No questions asked. Safe surrender.

Post Woman who police say threw baby in dumpster identified

Woman who police say threw baby in dumpster identified

HORRY COUNTY -- Horry County Police have now identified the suspect accused of throwing a newborn baby in a dumpster Thursday afternoon.

Shelby Harper Taylor, 23, of Myrtle Beach has been released from the hospital and booked at J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

Taylor is charged with one count of attempted murder.

[...]

SC - Newborn baby thrown in dumpster just after birth, Horry County Police say

http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db_33...tguid=LkBe3I9wA witness told police she saw a white General Motors vehicle in the area Thursday morning. The witness said two females occupied the vehicle, and left the area rapidly. The witness said she never saw the vehicle before, according to the police report. A third witness told police she saw the same vehicle.

Who was with Shelby?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast