Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/
UPDATE 9 April 2015

Remains Found in Search for Missing Virginia Teen Anjelica Hadsell
Apr 9, 2015, 1:23 PM ET By EMILY SHAPIRO via

Human remains have been found in a search for missing college student Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, according to police in Norfolk, Virginia.

The remains found in Southampton County have been sent to the Chief Medical Examiner's Office to be identified and to determine the cause of death, police said.

The FBI is now involved in the investigation, police said.

Human remains found as investigators search for missing teen
By Stephanie Ballesteros Published: April 9, 2015, 12:37 pm Updated: April 9, 2015, 5:02 pm

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk police say their investigation into the disappearance of Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell led them Thursday to a home in Southampton County, where human remains were found.

Police say a tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road. 10 On Your Side learned the remains were found outside a shed in the backyard of a residence.
Special Coverage: The Search for AJ Hadsell
The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13

Omg I just heard the news......... I am absolutely heartbroken.

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have given your time and energy to do such selfless acts with this forum. I have no words for the way you are impacting lives. I am grateful to have read your words and I am sending love to not only Zach and his family, but also to all of you.
:floating:

I am NOT looking at any more news. Seriously, I can't friggin' stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have given your time and energy to do such selfless acts with this forum. I have no words for the way you are impacting lives. I am grateful to have read your words and I am sending love to not only Zach and his family, but also to all of you.

Dexter is on this new thread. Just marking a spot.

For some reason I keep thinking of that Michael Jackson song " You Are Not Alone ". So [modsnip] sad. Sorry

Let's all piggy back off each other and give Zach a huge group bouquet

I can't look at her. So vibrant. So bubblely. So outgoing.

It hurts.

But I'm glad that people can see what a wonderful, respectful, young lady looks like.

Rip

She sparkles. Her eyes. Like diamonds.

You have all spoken what I can't say, but I wanted to.

I've made a quick info sheet of what has been released by MSM.

Check it out here.

I'll continue to update it and clean it up as new info emerges. I think having something like this will be helpful for those who are just jumping in.

There are lots of images so I apologize if it is slow to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer