1082 users online (205 members and 877 guests)  

Websleuths News

Fort Worth

TX - Charles Carr, 74, Ennis, 9 April 2015

Silver Alert Issued for Man Last Seen in Ennis

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing 74-year-old man last seen in Ennis.

Charles Carr, diagnosed with cognitive impairment, is black, stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 250 pounds. He has gray hair, though he is balding.

Carr was last seen wearing bluejeans and a black Polo shirt with white triangles on the breast pocket.

The senior was last seen in Ennis driving a gray 2002 Toyota 4Runner with Texas license plate STP-138.

Law enforcement officials believe this senior citizen’s disappearance poses a credible threat to his own health and safety.

East Tennessee
    Bumping for Charles. It is hard to believe he has been missing for over a year along with his vehicle. He has to be somewhere!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

in TX from ARKANSAS
    Anything? sounds like they might need to look in waters
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.