1565 users online (348 members and 1217 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Hundreds Witness Spring Break Gang Rape and Do Nothing

Officers have arrested two students on charges of what authorities are calling a Spring Break “gang rape” on a crowded beach in broad daylight, according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office. And officials expect more arrests in connection with the incident to follow.

During a press conference Friday, BCSO officials announced the arrests of Delonte’ Martistee, 22, and Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, both students of Troy University in Alabama, on charges in connection with a sexual battery by multiple perpetrators that occurred between March 10-12.

The initial incident went unreported, though it occurred in the presence of hundreds of witnesses on a crowded beach in broad daylight, leaving officials concerned with how much crime has gone unreported or ignored by visitors during Spring Break...

The video was obtained by Troy Police during an investigation into a shooting in the college town, officials said. Officers discovered the video while searching the phone of a witness to the shooting and contacted BCSO. Otherwise, the incident might have not been reported, McKeithen said.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...411-story.html

Guess they didn't hear any of the press related to the Vanderbilt rape trial.

http://gawker.com/two-college-studen...g-r-1697308518

Pictures of the two arrested college students. Their momma's sure must be proud.

Video shown here

Who are they? Police release images of the spring breakers who stood by and 'did nothing' as a girl was 'gang raped by two students in sickening Florida attack'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3XF7qJdtV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

talk about a war on women...no one cares about this one, doesnt fit their narrative
    “You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”

― William Wilberforce

"Be sure and make a good job of it!"

-Harry Harbord Morant

"All we ask is to be let alone."

-Jefferson Davis

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    http://gawker.com/two-college-studen...g-r-1697308518

Pictures of the two arrested college students. Their momma's sure must be proud.
    They were good boys, right, enrolled in college, or intending to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    They were good boys, right, enrolled in college, or intending to be?
    I don't know that it's been established that they were "good boys," whatever the definition of that may be. Apparently they were accepted into and enrolled in an institution of higher learning, yes.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.