741 users online (111 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Samantha Fleming, 23, & baby Serenity (safe), Anderson, 6 Apr 2015 *Arrest*

Samantha & Serenity Fleming - Find Samantha and Serenity Fleming Facebook Page - https://m.facebook.com/BRINGHOMESAMANTHAANDSERENITY

Anderson woman, infant daughter missing since Monday
    An Anderson woman and her infant daughter are missing, and police have asked for the public's help finding them.

Our news gathering partners at the Herald Bulletin report Samantha G. Fleming and her daughter, Serenity, were last seen Monday morning. They were reported missing by Samantha's boyfriend, Rainey Stanley, who told police an African-American woman claiming to be with Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS) had visited his Anderson residence, where Samantha and Serenity live with him.

Stanley told police that Samantha told him she and her daughter needed to travel to Lake County with the woman to attend a court hearing. They left with the woman, apparently of their own free will.
    http://www.wthr.com/story/28779593/a...g-since-monday
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

WHAT?

I'm sorry but what? That news report is beyond confusing. She left willingly? She took several buses over the last few days *with a newborn!*? DCS "claim"? I'm sorry, really, but I don't understand any of this. Why go to Lake County if they were in Madison County?

Stinks like shrimp in a curtain rod IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post
    WHAT?

I'm sorry but what? That news report is beyond confusing. She left willingly? She took several buses over the last few days *with a newborn!*? DCS "claim"? I'm sorry, really, but I don't understand any of this. Why go to Lake County if they were in Madison County?

Stinks like shrimp in a curtain rod IMO.
    Read the comments from the 9th on their FB "Find" page and you will quickly see you are right.

Nothing for Samantha Fleming in the Indiana court database other than a small claims court case filed in 2005 in Jennings County.

https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=9186356

https://www.facebook.com/BRINGHOMESA...ENITY/timeline

Oh dear gods I hope this isn't true. I can't see any way this will turn out OK.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Ummm....yeah. This is strange. Is anyone's hinky meter going off right about now? What about the parents of the mother? Odd. Very odd.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So the baby only has one kidney.
    The mother had a c-section and has no meds.
    The mother also doesn't have her wallet.
    I'm a bit surprised there isn't an Amber Alert, even with her being with her mother.
    When a baby with medical issues disappears even with Mom... they often issue one.

I love the name Serenity. Hopefully serene describes how they are feeling right now.

From public FB info, it looks like this is baby #3 for Samantha. #1, J, lives with Samantha's mom. She's 4. #2, T, I can't tell where he is. Her mom doesn't mention him but mentions J leading me to believe he is not in custody of Samantha or her mom at this time. Then there's Baby Serenity, and it looks like Samantha may be afraid of losing custody of her as well.

Perhaps custody issues are what her mom references in a "case" in another county and that's why there's no public record?

Part of me admires her for trying so hard not to lose her baby and part of me wants to take her by the shoulders and say "What the hell are you thinking??"

I hope she and the baby are ok. Please go home to your Mom, Samantha! Don't let your little girl wonder where you and her baby sissy are!!

Thoughts on the BF's comment on the FB page on this post? (Particularly the last sentence)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Thoughts on the BF's comment on the FB page on this post? (Particularly the last sentence)
    Dodgy...(IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by ellie b View Post
    Dodgy...(IMO)
    Dodgy is what I said in my mind also....IMO of course.

Comment on her photo...notice past tense ('she was').

Comsiedering that the person who posted from Samantha's FB accound and texted the family from Samantha's phone refused to prove anything (her and Serininy wellbeing for instance) I am deeply worried. And I hope the LE knows who knew password to the Samantha's FB.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

Is that how social services operate?? coming to your house and asking you to come with them to a court date?? not that i entirely believe that version of events of course.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    So their family uses a code word, and Samantha has responded with it during communications. Not good.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast