Found Deceased IN - Samantha Fleming, 23, Anderson, 6 April 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Samantha & Serenity Fleming - Find Samantha and Serenity Fleming Facebook Page - https://m.facebook.com/BRINGHOMESAMANTHAANDSERENITY
7435550_G.jpg

Anderson woman, infant daughter missing since Monday
An Anderson woman and her infant daughter are missing, and police have asked for the public's help finding them.

Our news gathering partners at the Herald Bulletin report Samantha G. Fleming and her daughter, Serenity, were last seen Monday morning. They were reported missing by Samantha's boyfriend, Rainey Stanley, who told police an African-American woman claiming to be with Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS) had visited his Anderson residence, where Samantha and Serenity live with him.

Stanley told police that Samantha told him she and her daughter needed to travel to Lake County with the woman to attend a court hearing. They left with the woman, apparently of their own free will.
http://www.wthr.com/story/28779593/anderson-woman-infant-daughter-missing-since-monday
7435884_G.jpg
7435887_G.jpg

WHAT?

I'm sorry but what? That news report is beyond confusing. She left willingly? She took several buses over the last few days *with a newborn!*? DCS "claim"? I'm sorry, really, but I don't understand any of this. Why go to Lake County if they were in Madison County?

Stinks like shrimp in a curtain rod IMO.

WHAT?

I'm sorry but what? That news report is beyond confusing. She left willingly? She took several buses over the last few days *with a newborn!*? DCS "claim"? I'm sorry, really, but I don't understand any of this. Why go to Lake County if they were in Madison County?

Stinks like shrimp in a curtain rod IMO.

Read the comments from the 9th on their FB "Find" page and you will quickly see you are right.

Ummm....yeah. This is strange. Is anyone's hinky meter going off right about now? What about the parents of the mother? Odd. Very odd.

So the baby only has one kidney.
The mother had a c-section and has no meds.
The mother also doesn't have her wallet.
I'm a bit surprised there isn't an Amber Alert, even with her being with her mother.
When a baby with medical issues disappears even with Mom... they often issue one. :dunno:

I love the name Serenity. Hopefully serene describes how they are feeling right now. :loveyou:

From public FB info, it looks like this is baby #3 for Samantha. #1, J, lives with Samantha's mom. She's 4. #2, T, I can't tell where he is. Her mom doesn't mention him but mentions J leading me to believe he is not in custody of Samantha or her mom at this time. Then there's Baby Serenity, and it looks like Samantha may be afraid of losing custody of her as well.

Perhaps custody issues are what her mom references in a "case" in another county and that's why there's no public record?

Part of me admires her for trying so hard not to lose her baby and part of me wants to take her by the shoulders and say "What the hell are you thinking??"

I hope she and the baby are ok. Please go home to your Mom, Samantha! Don't let your little girl wonder where you and her baby sissy are!!

Comment on her photo...notice past tense ('she was').

Comsiedering that the person who posted from Samantha's FB accound and texted the family from Samantha's phone refused to prove anything (her and Serininy wellbeing for instance) I am deeply worried. And I hope the LE knows who knew password to the Samantha's FB.

Is that how social services operate?? coming to your house and asking you to come with them to a court date?? not that i entirely believe that version of events of course.

So their family uses a code word, and Samantha has responded with it during communications. Not good.

Investigators are working to determine whether the woman is actually employed by DCS.

According to Stanley, the unidentified woman was driving a white four-door sedan, but investigators are looking into the possibility that Fleming and her daughter traveled by bus between the cities of Indianapolis, Lafayette and Gary, over the course of the last several days.
So if this supposed DCS employee came to take Samantha to a hearing, and they left in the white car, why wouldn't they travel the entire distance in the white car? Why would DCS let Samantha out of their sight? And put her on several connecting buses with a newborn, after surgery? No, none of this makes sense.

Either the BF is lying and he did something to Samantha and the baby, or someone came to steal the baby. Perhaps even sex-traffic Samantha. Maybe the BF is in on that too.

No matter what is going on, none of it is on the up and up.

This is really really concerning. Does the BF have a connection to Gary, IN?

So their family uses a code word, and Samantha has NOT responded with it during communications. Not good.
Oh no. I meant she has NOT responded with it during communications. This is important. I apologize profusely for missing the 'not'.

I don't see anything in the local media. Really, really strange

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back