1103 users online (214 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

CONFIRMED!: Damien Echols is a member of Aleister Crowley's satanic OTO

William Ramsey, author of Abomination: Devil Worship and Deception in the West Memphis Three murders, joins is to discuss starling updates in the ongoing case.
    http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2...member-of.html

Does this truly surprise anybody? Anybody?

Oh that Damien!! I still think out of the three of them he'll be the one who finally confesses in a pre recorded interview .. for a colossal price of course.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Ok, maybe I missed it, but where is the confirmation? I'm assuming it's coming from the guest....how does the guest know this information, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    Ok, maybe I missed it, but where is the confirmation? I'm assuming it's coming from the guest....how does the guest know this information, exactly?
    If you follow this link you will see that it's part of a published journal. This isn't something that the guest made up. Check it your for yourself.
    http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2...member-of.html

I wanted to add this to my post. I got this from William Ramsey's page. It explains more than the Opperman page, but you really should listen to the interview.

Back in 2007, Echols donated his library of books to an OTO chapter in Arkansas. They wrote a piece about Echols replete with lies and myths about the WM3 case.

"...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry. He's even donated to our Oasis a portion of his personal library---books sent to him from supporters around the world---as that is the only way he has to contribute. And he has, in this short time, become very dear to us."

Here is confirmation that Echols is a member of Crowley's OTO and that he considers himself a Thelemite.
    Last edited by UdbCrzy2; 04-14-2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: to add William Ramsey information

Firstly this isn't news. Its been public knowledge for years that Damien donated books to the OTO, its even been discussed on here before. Secondly, the fact that some people think Damien holding Thelemite beliefs is some kind of smoking gun tells you all you need to know about the case for the prosecution.