VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Remains found at Southampton home ID’d as missing Longwood student AJ Hadsell
APRIL 10, 2015

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. — Norfolk police said the human remains discovered in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County Thursday are those of missing Longwood University student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/10/anjelica-aj-hadsell-remains-found-outside-abandoned-southampton-home/

635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Link

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16

It's bothered me all along why there has been little effort to be accurate and answer reasonable questions on the BAJHFB page and in the media. At first, I thought they were just too overwhelmed to function. But the brief video interview of JH early on that was reposted recently showed a very organized woman with laptop and notebook. As I've watched this unfold, I've come to believe that the dysfunctional mess of misinformation is deliberate. There has definitely been obstruction going on IMO. And it's not just coming from WH. JMO

Why? If LE can figure that out they'll have this solved.

This!!! Now I'm an internet junkie, as I'm sure you all know since I'm on here 24/7, but even I would put the laptop down when interviewed by the media. One would think then that she must be using the web to spread information, posters, and be organizing searches. But apparently, she was probably only playing Candy Crush Saga.

Coming in here late, and not finished reading everyone's posts. So, if someone has already answered this, apologies in advance!

What I know to be a check card is a card that is issued by a retailer (often supermarket) which entitles the holder to have check cashing privileges.

I know they're called different things in different places. The plastic card attached to your bank account (usually a checking account) is called check card, debit card, atm card, client card... etc. I'm not sure people even write checks anymore at retail places (haven't seen anyone do that in many years, and the last time it was an old lady) so I don't know if that's the kind of card this was, mentioned on the missing persons report.

Maybe JH and WH are more similar than we might hope. I get the distinct feeling that possessiveness is a common bond that the two share. Their bond was not cut when he moved into that motel. IMO, of course. He kept his work truck at the house, he ran the whole missing circus show and by his own words he spoke to his wife regularly...while sitting in the pokey. The video, a week into AH's disappearance, shows JH taking notes. Conveniently, the call about finding AH's belongings comes in while the news reporter is taping. It seemed orchestrated, to me. And honestly, the whole thing was just "off." And then there is the tearing down of posters made by Zach! It almost feels like there is an effort to demonize him, WH-S and certain of AJ's friends... and I'm not sure that is totally WH's doing.

Hopefully my point is clear and within TOS.

Your point is clear and I agree. I guess we'll find out if any of this is within TOS to say. But I think, after living life and following a lot of cases, many of us are very good judges of character. The actions (past and present) of both WH and JH have disturbed me from the beginning. They both seem to be people who put themselves first and get angry if anyone gets in their way.

Zach--My heart goes out to you and I'm sure you feel paralyzed and beaten down by grief and your recent church betrayal of trust. But please, put your personal feelings aside for the sake of your girls and be a strong presence in their lives. They need you now more than ever. If they give you attitude, just smile (though your heart is breaking) and hug them. They are just kids in a terrible environment. It's up to you to counteract that with gentle, consistent kindness. They may resist, but remember the words of Jesus... "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving." Unselfish love is what you can give them Zach, and eventually it will come back to you. But even if it doesn't, you will know that you did THE RIGHT THING. Now go get those girls, friend. You can do this!

I still get a jolt when I have to come to the located forum instead of the missing :(

I hope to see "arrest" added to the header soon.

Justice for AJ.

Virginia Pilot article about Sunday's Memorial softball tournament for AJ, even includes quotes from the BF. Nice, positive article, especially considering the chaos and the negativity surrounding this case. Shows how much her friends love and miss her. A few pictures of the day in the slideshow on the top left too.

I know someone mentioned in last thread but in case you missed it...the fundraising softball tourney was planned a week or so in advance of her body being discovered and then changed to a memorial. I also understand it was planned by two friends and former teammates of AJ...even had its own FB page apart from BAJH. Doesn't seem to have been in direct affiliated w/ any of the other fundraising pages floating around.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/aj-hadsells-family-friends-hold-tournament-her-honor

(My post ended up on the tail-end of the last thread so bringing it over to this one)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat
(Thread hogging this morning, sorry.)

Zach, if you check in here today, can you maybe shed some light on this for me? When you say that WH's work truck was usually parked at the house, do you mean the white Quality Plumbing van, or do you mean his personal work truck? I'm confused as to why a plumbing company would allow an employee to keep a work vehicle at their residence. Thanks.

No apologies needed and a big thank you for asking these particular questions. I've been wondering the same thing myself and hopefully we can get some clarification.

I was under the impression (from reading the threads), WH was leaving the plumbing van at the house at night, for security purposes possibly, and taking the red truck back to the hotel. He made it sound like he was being a thoughtful dad by dropping off the red truck for AJ to use but, was he bringing the red truck to the house every morning anyway whether she was there or not?? If that's the case ... he wasn't REALLY doing her a favor that morning like he made it sound.

I'm confused as well about whether the plumbing company would allow employees to keep the vans during non-working hours. I wouldn't think they would want employees driving company vehicles for personal use. And what about employees that live somewhere (like an apartment, etc.) where they wouldn't be able to park an extra vehicle like a work van?? It seems like letting employees keep work vans round the clock would be a considerable liability for the company (and employees) versus having them all returned in the evening and kept in a gated, secure location.

IF he didn't have the company van around the clock then how did he get to work after he dropped the red truck off at the house that morning??

It's all so confusing and I'm just rambling out thoughts :waitasec:.​

Think Zach already said he pretty much had the work van 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(My post ended up on the tail-end of the last thread so bringing it over to this one)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat
(Thread hogging this morning, sorry.)

Zach, if you check in here today, can you maybe shed some light on this for me? When you say that WH's work truck was usually parked at the house, do you mean the white Quality Plumbing van, or do you mean his personal work truck? I'm confused as to why a plumbing company would allow an employee to keep a work vehicle at their residence. Thanks.

No apologies needed and a big thank you for asking these particular questions. I've been wondering the same thing myself and hopefully we can get some clarification.

I was under the impression (from reading the threads), WH was leaving the plumbing van at the house at night, for security purposes possibly, and taking the red truck back to the hotel. He made it sound like he was being a thoughtful dad by dropping off the red truck for AJ to use but, was he bringing the red truck to the house every morning anyway whether she was there or not?? If that's the case ... he wasn't REALLY doing her a favor that morning like he made it sound.

I'm confused as well about whether the plumbing company would allow employees to keep the vans during non-working hours. I wouldn't think they would want employees driving company vehicles for personal use. And what about employees that live somewhere (like an apartment, etc.) where they wouldn't be able to park an extra vehicle like a work van?? It seems like letting employees keep work vans round the clock would be a considerable liability for the company (and employees) versus having them all returned in the evening and kept in a gated, secure location.

IF he didn't have the company van around the clock then how did he get to work after he dropped the red truck off at the house that morning??

It's all so confusing and I'm just rambling out thoughts :waitasec:.​

All I know is he mostly drove the company work van. Like 99% of the time. Including to the hotel every night. I don't even know why he would have had it to 'drop it off' for Anjelica in the first place.

All I know is he mostly drove the company work van. Like 99% of the time. Including to the hotel every night. I don't even know why he would have had it to 'drop it off' for Anjelica in the first place.
'IT' meaning the red truck. I'm not sure why he even had it or if that is even true.

I know this is kinda O/T but I was just wondering if any of you locals here are planning on going to the memorial service on Saturday? I'm local but I never knew AJ personally, although as much as I have learned about her over the past weeks I feel like we were great friends. She has touched my heart in such a big way I know I will always have a place in it for her. I was just wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for this sort of thing, is it disrespectful to go? This may sound like a silly question to most of you, but I hope you can understand why I am asking.

I know this is kinda O/T but I was just wondering if any of you locals here are planning on going to the memorial service on Saturday? I'm local but I never knew AJ personally, although as much as I have learned about her over the past weeks I feel like we were great friends. She has touched my heart in such a big way I know I will always have a place in it for her. I was just wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for this sort of thing, is it disrespectful to go? This may sound like a silly question to most of you, but I hope you can understand why I am asking.

Theey publicly posted it on the BAJH page, then asked people to wear certain clothing. That gives me the impression that it is open to the public, so you would be fine to go if you want to.

'IT' meaning the red truck. I'm not sure why he even had it or if that is even true.

It seems his entire routine was different than normal that day.

It is good to hear from you Zach!

At what point was the body left at the house? I know we don't know exactly yet, but I think knowing when that happened will pinpoint exactly who did this. That's why I want to know what WH was doing after work that day. Where was he in the hours after work that day up until the time AJ was reported missing??

I'm confused with all the discussion about renting a car, borrowing a car, etc. When exactly are people speculating all that happened?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed already. I have read through all the posts over time, but either the talk about timing AFTER the so-called lunch meeting and into the evening has slipped my mind or slipped discussion.

I have been following AJ's case and checking in on her threads but I hadn't posted until now.
I say this as gently as possible but encouraging anyone to go rip 2 children away from their home, mother and sibling at such a difficult time seems questionable at best. They are entitled to grieve and I don't see how forcing them to do that in the presence of someone that has spoken out so harshly against their mother could possibly be healthy for them.
I'm also a bit confused about how it is known that the girls are "engulfed in drama" if there has been no contact with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Too much of a detailed explanation for something of a supposedly normal occurrence. During home visits the truck was hers. So why all the yada yada.

But we all know Wes purposely set it up to where he had to drop off the truck when only AJ was there.

We would know more if moms would have clarified the inner dynamics of what was going on during that time frame.

Btw: Sometimes by not clarifying the reasons for questionable activities; Can sometimes make a person seem culpable as well. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain