1098 users online (212 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Rodney Sanders, 16, Edmond, 9 April 2015

Rodney Jacob Sanders

Edmond police issue incident report for missing Georgia teen
    Teen working, living in Edmond for about three weeks
    The Edmond Police Department issued an incident report Sunday for a missing or runaway Georgia teenager, police said.

About 9 p.m. Friday, officers responded to a call about a missing or runaway juvenile, according to the report.

Dustin Hoover, 34, said Rodney Jacob Sanders, 16, his cousin, was last seen around 7:30 p.m. Thursday after they got into an argument while working at a home on Cherryvale Road, the report said. Rodney Sanders reportedly tried to start a fight and then left the house on foot.

Hoover said Rodney Sanders usually returns home within a couple of hours after they get into an argument, according to the report. Rodney Sanders does not have a vehicle or a cellphone and has not made contact with Hoover since the argument.

According to the report, Hoover does not think Rodney Sanders has friends in the area.
    Last edited by los2188; 04-12-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Why would a 16 year old be living in another state for about 3 weeks? This is a very troubled kid - he's not going to school, obviously.

Prayers that he is found safe.

SE Minnesota
    Hope he is found quickly!

Pray this child is found safe!

East Tennessee
    Bumping for Jacob!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.