To the Alexander Family - Express your sentiments here

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Tomorrow a chapter will close for Travis' family.

This thread is dedicated to them - The Alexander Family and close friends.

If you'd like to leave a message for them, this is the place. All we ask is to please keep the focus on TRAVIS. "Her" name has been spouted ad nauseum for too long. "She" doesn't deserve another second of attention. So, please try to honor TRAVIS - a son, brother and close friend to many. Remember the good deeds and honor his life with good wishes and thoughts for the Alexander family.

God bless and comfort them moving forward.

Perhaps they are not stars
But rather openings in Heaven
Where the love of our lost ones
Shines down to let us know
They are happy

Travis and you all have touched the lives of so many people you don't even know but feel very close to you! Your futures are in our thoughts! Much love to all of you!
In Memory
Those we Love remain with us,
for Love itself lives on.
Cherished memories never fade,
because a loved one is gone.
Those we Love can never be,
more than a thought apart.
For as long as there is a memory,
they’ll live on in our heart.
~Author Unknown

Not many people can share their belief in faith.
Bring awareness of their religion they hold so dear.
Travis' mission was to spread the word.
He lives beyond what we have here.
It's a spiritual justice he continues his mission.
Several years later, even after his death.
God Bless, and Amen.

Prayers of comfort to the Alexander Family.

Travis and all of you have brought so many people together in your courage and steadfast love for your brother. It has been such a long, hard road for you. My thoughts and prayers have been with you all and will remain with you today, tomorrow, and always.

May God bless and keep all of you.

LaLaw2000
Louisiana, USA

Travis has touched so many lives and my desire is for his family to have peace and joy back in their lives. The beautiful human that Travis was is now his light to the people's lives he touched.

“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.”
~ Pericles

May you see God’s light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall –
You do not walk alone.

The Alexander family and Travis friends and loved ones are in my thoughts today.

Travis Alexander is someone I would like to be more like. He inspired me to look at my world a little more closely. He inspired me to want to give more, love more and laugh more. For that, I am forever grateful. Today, may the armor or God protect you and give you strength!

Prayers of strength, comfort and acceptance today for all who loved Travis.

Loving thoughts and hugs from me in Ireland are sent to you today, Travis's family, and all his friends. Please God be in the Courtroom and give Travis justice.

Bless you all.

You have been such a caretaker of your brother's memory and a fighter for his justice. My hope is that as today ends this long hard chapter of your lives tomorrow begins your new path of comforting memories of Travis. I wish you lives filled with the contentment of knowing you did all you could, fought til the end, and emerged this storm ready for new dreams and fresh journeys.

Travis' life and character have touched me deeply. I will continue to honour his memory in my own little way.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family who have been the epitome of grace and grit. God bless you all.

Travis' light will continue to shine brightly; he touched so many lives in such positive ways. Sending love and blessings to the Alexander family...you also shine as an example of unity and strength and grace. I admire you so.
:heartbeat:

For the family of Travis Alexander,
THANK YOU for being there every single day, fighting for your brother. Thank you for the dignity you showed. We all wish we could have known Travis, could have protected him. Just know you were never alone in wanting justice for him. May God walk with each of you for the rest of your days and remember, you will see him again one day.

I read this once and it sure applies to Travis:

A heart of gold stopped beating
two shining eyes at rest
God broke our hearts to prove
He only takes the best!

Think of him smiling, being happy with the Lord and His people and knowing he received the final victory.

RIP Travis. God Bless the Alexander family.

We are all carrying you in our hearts here at WS. Today we will join in tribute to your dearly loved Travis. Sending hugs, love, prayers, and comfort your way.

Praying for the beginning of closure, continued strength and peace for your family. Although you will never get over not having your Travis, just know that he has touched and changed more people's lives than he ever could have ever realized. Your family has truly shown grace under pressure in the worst possible scenario, and you all are a beacon of hope for humanity in this cruel world. I pray that justice is truly served today.

Much love to you all. None of you will ever be forgotten. You have touched my heart and changed my life.

:heartbeat::grouphug:

Sending as much love and strength as I can muster to the Alexander family. Travis, his family and friends, Mr. Martinez and anyone who helped the prosecution will forever be in our hearts.

Thank you for allowing us to travel this long road with your family. Justice has finally prevailed.

I hope you are able to put your lives back on a calming path somehow. You will always remain in my heart and thoughts, and prayers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back