801 users online (140 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

"We Don't Want Him To Go Through Life With A Pickle Jar On His Head"

Animal Control officers get a few calls a week about coyotes, and unless a coyote is aggressive or injured, there is little they can do.

But 10News caught a coyote unable to feed himself. His head was stuck in a pickle jar, and neighbors have no idea how long he's been like that.

Animal Control officers are having a tough time trying to catch the coyote. He apparently still has enough strength to run and hide.
    http://www.wfmy.com/watercooler/wate...?storyid=46819
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh my goodness! You would think that the coyote would be unable to breathe. Couldnt he just smash his head up against a rock or tree, I would thing that would be instinct to try to do that. I guess someone now knows where their pickle jar went.